Trending Games | ArcheAge | Neverwinter | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,820,082 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,665
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

9 posts found
  Grand_Nagus

Novice Member

OP  3/28/13 5:55:50 PM#1

Hi, remember me? The jerk you banned from the official forums? Thats right, I said jerk. And its true, I've been a real jerk over the years since launch. Why? Well, there are any number of explanations I could throw at you; immaturity, boredom, taking a video game too seriously. But none of those are actual excuses.

Looking back over the past 3 years, I realize that I wasted a ton of time trolling the forums and arguing about nonsense. And I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. This game has come such a long way since launch, and its all thanks to your hard work. Now its actually getting an expansion!

I realize you might not even see this, but I cant post it on the official forums so I wanted to say it somewhere. The truth is, this game is one of the things I enjoy most, and I just want to say thank you for making it and for all of the time and effort you put into it. And sorry for being such a big jerk!

PS: if someone from the official forums happens to read this, feel free to link it, because I do actually want the devs to see it =P

markh777

Hard Core Member

3/28/13 6:00:41 PM#2

First....Thanks for making me realize that there are folk who can make good on bad they may have done.

Second...This is a first..I read too many hate stuff this was refreshing.

Be well

Love,

Spock (lol)

Vlhad77

Novice Member

3/28/13 6:08:23 PM#3
hey nagus, if you want i can copy and paste or link your topic on the forums if you like?
  Vlhad77

Novice Member

3/28/13 6:11:14 PM#4
its done.
  Grand_Nagus

Novice Member

OP  3/29/13 9:08:17 AM#5
Well thanks for resposting this; maybe now the devs will get a chance to read. But in response to some of the replies in the thread, I never asked to be unbanned. If I were, sure I'd post. But my intention with this is just to reach out to the devs and say thanks for everything and sorry for being a jerk in the past. Thats all :)
  Voporak

Novice Member

3/29/13 10:05:16 PM#6
I created an account here just to give you an update. The thread got locked, but I have not found any reason at all. :(
  simplius

Novice Member

4/22/13 3:45:30 PM#7
Originally posted by Grand_Nagus
Well thanks for resposting this; maybe now the devs will get a chance to read. But in response to some of the replies in the thread, I never asked to be unbanned. If I were, sure I'd post. But my intention with this is just to reach out to the devs and say thanks for everything and sorry for being a jerk in the past. Thats all :)

heh,,its only human to make errors

send 2 stripes of latinum to starfleet, for using a non-ferengi trait, and things will be fine

SyrusSyi

Novice Member

4/22/13 3:50:38 PM#8
It is great to see how poeple can change and better themselves.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

Talonsin

Spotlight Poster

4/23/13 6:01:04 PM#9

Nagus, you were a huge fanboi, how did you get banned?  I remember back in the first year of launch you defending the game pretty heavily.  I remember making a few posts about how crappy I felt the game was and you jumped in and defended it pretty hard.  Things must be really weird for you to get banned.