Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | World of Tanks

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,121 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,637
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Trek Online Forum » General Discussion » Progressive loss of Cstore purchases...

5 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  7/12/12 8:06:19 PM#1

Just curious if with each new patch anyone else has noticed things going missing that they used to have access to from the store. I've already contacted them about it awaiting their reply, but ships and interiors and other such things are going missing from my access with each new season patch. I've noticed it being a slow progression and very quiet, it's like they don't want people to know it's happening.

ShardWarrior

Advanced Member

7/17/12 1:11:13 PM#2

I encourage you to pursue this Cryptic/PWE.  I have had similar issues (note the plural) with the C-Store in the past (http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/352/view/forums/thread/336402/STO-CStore-Buyer-Beware.html) . 

Ultimately, I took my complaint to the Better Business Bureau and the case was resolved to my satisfaction.   Leaving it up to Cryptic/PWE will get you nowhere.

MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

7/24/12 1:47:37 PM#3
Originally posted by itgrowls

Just curious if with each new patch anyone else has noticed things going missing that they used to have access to from the store. I've already contacted them about it awaiting their reply, but ships and interiors and other such things are going missing from my access with each new season patch. I've noticed it being a slow progression and very quiet, it's like they don't want people to know it's happening.

Thats admittedly a problem.  I haven't noticed it yet, but the only thingI bought from the C-Store is the playable caitian race.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

User Deleted

OP  8/03/12 11:37:06 PM#4
Update, so out of the three ships i purchased, they foudn a receipt for only one. The GM told me to send a screenshot to their support email address. I found out tonight what might be the problem. Their stupid email server has a cap on the size of the image one can send so IT DENIED MY IMAGE. They never received it. How stupid does a company have to be, to design this game to screencapture at a certain size and image type, but then not allow their support email to receive unaltered images of their own design?! REALLY? you've got to be kidding me!
  ShardWarrior

Advanced Member

8/17/12 10:20:39 PM#5

Originally posted by itgrowls

Update, so out of the three ships i purchased, they foudn a receipt for only one.

And now you know why Cryptic refuses to send out any kind of confirmation email when Cryptic Points / Zen are spent and on what from the C-Store. It is much easier for them to claim "we can't find a receipt, sorry" and just keep ripping people off.