Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,762 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,485
Runewaker Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/19/09)  | Pub:Gameforge
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Runes of Magic Forum » General Discussion » Runes of Magic. U.S or EU?

7 posts found
  Mejwyn

Novice Member

OP  3/09/10 2:58:19 PM#1

Sup! I'm going to start play Runes of magic but I dont really know what to choose, EU or US. So my question is.. US or EU? And then, what server? 

Thank you.

Fyendiar

Novice Member

3/09/10 3:32:29 PM#2

Games in general have better support for the US then for Europe, so when in doubt go with US.

golight

Novice Member

9/28/10 5:08:20 AM#3

I recently started on the European server and they are busy and crowded. I don't regret joining one.

Play: -
Played: FFXIV, WAR, Allods, Aion, AoC, DDO, EQ2, GW, Lotro, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WoW

grapevine

Novice Member

9/30/10 1:15:54 AM#4

If you aren't intending to play with friends in the US, I'd go with an EU server.   I've not really found a time when there's not plenty of people around, but the major issue with being in the EU, while playing on a US server are the sieges.   They occur at 11pm (PST).

Legendsabys

Novice Member

8/15/11 3:31:05 PM#5

Definityly go with U.S. also if your gonna choose a server choose palenque or artemis cause you can find plenty on people on those servers.

cpottorff Xfire Miniprofile
  ZombieKen

Advanced Member

Zombie - Dead but still moving.

8/15/11 3:40:47 PM#6

I play on US Artemis.  It's one of the more active servers.

MSOTSG with PPE : Massively Single-player Online Task-driven Storyline Game with Purchasable Performance Enhancements *grin*

Gondlyr

Novice Member

8/25/11 12:40:06 AM#7
Originally posted by Fyendiar

Games in general have better support for the US then for Europe, so when in doubt go with US.

This game has the same support on the Euro servers as US servers.  Same company, Frogster, which is actually a European based company. 

Being from the USA I played on the US servers.  I did try out the Euro servers but my ping times were bad and thus laggy.  I made some good friends while playing and really enjoyed my time in RoM. 

Waiting for Camelot Unchained