Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,170 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,354
Runewaker Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/19/09)  | Pub:Gameforge
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  Nemeral

Novice Member

"It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences."

OP  3/19/09 2:22:41 PM#1

So i just downloaded the game because i heard a lot of good about it... But i got this problem and so it seems i'm not the only one by googling my problem and finding other posts on gaming forums. And here it is :

When i'm installing the game, i'm getting the error message that a file is corrupted. The first file to be affected seems to be texture0 and if i do ignore the error i do keep another corrupted file error message from the texture1 file.

I don't know if something got wrong, but i just can't spend another 4Gig of bandwith on a game with source files corrupted. Because yes, sourcefiles does seem to be corrupted since other people have tried downloading from other mirror sites without any other success.

I might be wrong since i'm not a geek in resolving computer problems, but i'd like some hint or tip on what i should do. I'd like at least to try this game out.

Thanks

-----------------------------
Playing : Nothing
Waiting for : Starwars old republic
Played : UO, WAR, Eve Online, SWG, GW, WoW, CoH/CoV, Rose Online, Lineage II, EQ II.

yali66

Novice Member

3/19/09 5:08:47 PM#2

what are your exact problems

where are you downloading from[site and area /EU/NA]

i have had no problems from day 1 in CB

yes its a bitch to have to unpack rar files but on my system i have no problems,

New systym is 64 bit vista/old system was 32 bit xp

so please tell me exactly what you are having a problem with?

User Deleted
3/29/09 2:12:11 PM#3

a friend of mine just told me he downloaded from this site twice and still cant install because when he tries to extract the .rar file, he gets a message saying that file is broken. Actually he is downloading at Gamegravity site