Sony Online Entertainment and DC Universe Online devs have announced that Update 3 is now officially live. The update brings new content, a boatload of bug fixes, themed missions and much more to the game. The full patch notes have been posted on the official forums.
Oolong Island Normal Mode
- Players will revive as Metal Men if in an applicable area.
- Players should no longer slide toward Tornado Tyrant after securing and then protecting a scientist in the Tornado Tyrant room.
- Hyperactive Androids and Enraged Metal Men will no longer attack each other in Tornado Tyrant's room.
- Sounds have now been added to the doors.
- Fixed an issue where red damage numbers were appearing on screen when players were damaged by electric floor tiles.
- Electric Hall traps now display correctly in the player combat log.
- Fixed various animation issues with the Pterosaurs.
- Fixed an issue where Oolong Scientists transformed back from Metal Men would slide on the ground.
Read more on the DC Universe Online forum.