At this writing, DC Universe Online servers are offline to bring Update 2 into the game. The new update features new content including the Bat Cave Raid, Two Face and The Penguin arriving, new appearance items, a new social UI and a whole lot more. As always, bug fixes and enhancements are also addressed.
- New Batcave Raid: With Brother Eye out of the way, only Brainiac remains and only you can stop him!. Take your Raid group into the Brainiac Subconstruct, rescue Batman, and help put an end to his occupation of the Batcave.
- Heads or Tails: The Penguin is up to something big, and Harvey Dent/Two Face wants your help to take him down. Make your way to the Gotham Sewers for a chance at new loot and adventure.
- New PvP Legends Character: Battle your friends or other players as Two Face using his unique set of abilities.
- Improved Social UI: All new League functionality and Social menus will allow you to stay in touch with other players even better.
- New Appearance Items: All new Celtic themed items are available for collection.
- New Races: You may be used to trying to beat the clock, but can you dodge Mr. Mxyzpltk and his tricks?
- Join the battle between Green Lantern and Yellow Lantern Corps! Players will find a brand new Duo where they will overcome powerful constructs and claim victory against John Stewart or Sinestro!
- The Question needs your help in stopping Intergang and uncovering the mystery behind the Crime Bible. Both Heroes and Villians can enjoy this new level 20 content!
Read the full list of changes coming with Update 2 here.