Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,783,948 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,381
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 01/11/11)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

DC Universe Forum » General Discussion » SOE screw up...

4 posts found
  MightyChasm

Advanced Member

OP  2/10/13 12:55:29 PM#1

I was going to try to jump back into this game, so I downloaded it, put in my old details and was told my account had been locked.  I then sent through all of the requested details to customer services and was told the information was inadequate to prove it was my account.  There was nothing more that I could possibly provide them short of turning up at their offices with my passport.  

So I decided that I would go for a fresh start and created a new account.  When I tried to log in with it I was told that for security reasons I had to change my password.  I did so and tried to log in again and the same thing happened.  I changed my password several times and then was told I had changed it too often and the function was locked for 24 hours.  

I then uninstalled the game.  

Well done SOE.  

ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

2/22/13 9:00:04 PM#2
And yet they still can't stop people from hacking into their games. A pathetic company to avoid at all costs. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

silverreign

Hard Core Member

It is what it is

4/10/13 1:50:14 PM#3

Originally posted by MightyChasm
I was going to try to jump back into this game, so I downloaded it, put in my old details and was told my account had been locked.  I then sent through all of the requested details to customer services and was told the information was inadequate to prove it was my account.  There was nothing more that I could possibly provide them short of turning up at their offices with my passport.  

So I decided that I would go for a fresh start and created a new account.  When I tried to log in with it I was told that for security reasons I had to change my password.  I did so and tried to log in again and the same thing happened.  I changed my password several times and then was told I had changed it too often and the function was locked for 24 hours.  

I then uninstalled the game.  

Well done SOE.  

I left a couple months after launch. came back a month ago and had no issues whatsoever. tried f2p but after a week I realized its cheaper just to sub. been havin a blast.

dregj

Novice Member

6/14/13 3:00:49 PM#4

never subscribed to  a game

you get a pretty good idea what the games about when playing f2p

and this one limited

had a blast first time round

despite the terrible character designer ,limited powers ,almost no customisation

and most of all after 3 years still nothing new for f2p

every other mmo on earth give more than this to the free players

this game will get the fate it deserves

when marvel bury them alive