Trending Games | ArcheAge | Firefall | WildStar | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,889 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,226,180
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 01/11/11)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

DC Universe Forum » General Discussion » Has PVP improved? Is it still block until attack then block?

2 posts found
  BlueTiger33

Novice Member

OP  4/09/13 6:30:10 PM#1

Important question for me.

If they've improved PVP and it's not everyone blocks until attack then back to block...I'll come back and sub again. Have they even touched PVP? I know they were quiet for like a year on anything re: pvp.

I really want to come back.

I will never support freeloaders, no more subsidized gaming.
My Blog

Faelsun

Novice Member

4/13/13 1:06:10 AM#2
I got bored and tried the game, the combat system itself is not bad. However their is a decided lack of options and flexibility, some degree of blocking is just smart, but I did notice their are a handful of builds running around that are obviously better suited to pvp, a bunch of one handed Deathstroke the Terminator builds, green lantern clones, a few more very common builds. Besides the other problems I have with the game those are some of the most annoying. Considering I liked Sorcery a lot but they pigionhole the power types into roles. Very annoying, not to mention stupid. I see why it didnt go over well on release. Also character creation,./... yeh.