Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,512 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,621
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 01/11/11)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

DC Universe Forum » General Discussion » GW2 would've been a fun game to play if...

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
46 posts found
  Wickedjelly

Novice Member

The Dude abides

8/18/12 7:08:48 AM#41
Originally posted by EvilGeek

OPs post history tells me he has never had any intention of playing GW2, this thread is so obviously flame bait, the post has already been reported and yet this thread still lives? I despair at these boards lately seems moderation has taken a back seat. It may be because they feel that trolling and flaming attracts more posters but at what cost?

I'm glad you're enjoying DC OP but you know as well as I that it was posted in the GW2 section purely because you have a downer about GW2 and its fans, you can say otherwise but obvious is obvious. You should be posting in the DC boards and encouraging other people top play it or if you insist on posting in the GW2 forum you should be making side by side comparisons with an intelligent critique.

Please, it has only been a couple hours in the middle of the night for them. It will get modded. If anything moderation around here has been out of control lately.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

dageeza

Apprentice Member

8/18/12 7:13:25 AM#42
Originally posted by Dawnstar

DCUO held my interest for about a month...

And I'm a fan of DC Comics.

Oh well, on to the awesomeness that is GW2!

THIS^

Have fun for each his/her own!

Playing GW2..

Amjoco

Elite Member

8/18/12 7:15:41 AM#43
Originally posted by EvilGeek

OPs post history tells me he has never had any intention of playing GW2, this thread is so obviously flame bait, the post has already been reported and yet this thread still lives? I despair at these boards lately seems moderation has taken a back seat. It may be because they feel that trolling and flaming attracts more posters but at what cost?

I'm glad you're enjoying DC OP but you know as well as I that it was posted in the GW2 section purely because you have a downer about GW2 and its fans, you can say otherwise but obvious is obvious. You should be posting in the DC boards and encouraging other people to play it or if you insist on posting in the GW2 forum you should be making side by side comparisons with an intelligent critique.

I just got into Vanguard again...shouldn't I be promoting the game here in the GW2 General Discussion forum? /sarcasm.

I too am glad the guy is happy with the game, but this shouldn't be in the GW2 forum. It seems everyone has an angle to jab at GW2 fans without actually coming straight out and doing it. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

dzoni87

Novice Member

8/18/12 7:18:15 AM#44

Oh hi again mister "Frog with a cloak"

When i saw who was author of OP i didnt even bothered to read...

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

vmoped

Novice Member

8/18/12 7:19:35 AM#45

I agree with the OP in regards to the Theme of GW2 being overdone (midieval fantasy), and that DCUO is a good game.  I do not however think it is necessary to bash one game to promote another.  I'm glad he found a game he likes, but dispite its flaws I prefer GW2 currently.  The best part is I can play both!

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

Sabas

Novice Member

This is the sound of me

8/18/12 7:20:57 AM#46
Originally posted by Amjoco
It seems everyone has an angle to jab at GW2 fans without actually coming straight out and doing it. 

Hehehe, then again can you blame them?

GW2 is making a joke out of many subscription based games, I really do understand the anger.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search