Trending Games | Pirate101 | EverQuest | Elder Scrolls Online | Moonrise

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,501 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,790
Priston, Inc | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2001)  | Pub:Wicked Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$12.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Priston Tale Forum » General Discussion » Priston Tale 2

5 posts found
  Branko2307

Advanced Member

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

OP  11/20/07 6:38:03 AM#1

Found this today http://www.pt2.co.kr/ could be good game? Never played Priston Tale tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

sumuji

Novice Member

4/19/08 4:29:48 AM#2

Play one of the dozen or so free to play Korean MMORPG's. Now imagine better graphics. You've just played PT2.

ArmoredPinoy

Novice Member

4/26/08 3:15:56 AM#3

Yeah, dude. This game actually got released back in 2002 when you wikipedia it. It is indeed a fun game, especially the fact that it's made from Korea which I think is one of the best country that makes MMORPG such innovative and fun to play! That's how I got hooked into this game when it got released in north america  2002 in open beta. Until then they had Pay-to-play unless you get ur character from 1-39, then it's free, otherwise u have to pay after 40+ which sucks. But yeah, in terms of being a good game overall. You must play it! No exceptions! xD

ArmoredCottonball Xfire Miniprofile
  sumuji

Novice Member

4/26/08 7:12:25 AM#4

Think you're thinking of the first one. This is the sequel and is still in open beta in Korea and hasn't been released anywhere yet.

Kujo77

Apprentice Member

5/07/08 2:35:44 PM#5

Originally posted by ArmoredPinoy

Yeah, dude. This game actually got released back in 2002 when you wikipedia it. It is indeed a fun game, especially the fact that it's made from Korea which I think is one of the best country that makes MMORPG such innovative and fun to play! That's how I got hooked into this game when it got released in north america  2002 in open beta. Until then they had Pay-to-play unless you get ur character from 1-39, then it's free, otherwise u have to pay after 40+ which sucks. But yeah, in terms of being a good game overall. You must play it! No exceptions! xD

It's not pay 2 play anymore,, not even after lvl 40 and you can get all your old chars back :) Just logged in with my lvl 66 pike today for the first time since p2p and it was all free :P