Myth War 2 is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Unigium and TDT. The sequel to Myth War Online, Myth War 2 has a lot for fans of the first game, as well as being accessible to newbies. The game has several returning favorites such as the Apprentice and Master system and Rumour missions, as well as new additions including Shapeshifting potions that allow players to change into different creatures and reap certain benefits.
- Four Races with Eight Subclasses | Choose from the Human, Centaur, Mage, and Borg races, with two subclasses available for each, ranging from Human Thieves to Mage Priests and more.
- Rumour System | Pick up rumour scrolls from monsters and bring them to NPCs to spread about and earn rewards.
- Apprentice and Master System | Use the Apprentice and Master system to adventure with friends that have higher- or lower-level characters.
- Pets | Obtain and empower pets to fight alongside you in combat.
- Shapeshifting System | Use powerful Shapeshifting potions to transform into monsters or even items like chests and trees.
MMORPG.com and IGG are pleased to present our community with a special gift key giveaway offer for Myth War 2. These keys can be used with a new account and will give new players all kind of great in game goodies!
Posted Nov 21, 2009 by Craig McGregor
IGG has posted details of the Pet Enchanting System in Myth War II.
Posted May 20, 2009 by Keith Cross
IGG has posted a guide to choosing a patron saint for you guild in Myth War II.
Posted May 13, 2009 by Keith Cross
The folks at Myth War II have posted a guide to the game's VIP pets.
Posted Apr 17, 2009 by Keith Cross
The folks at Myth War II have posted a look at attributes for the game's 200+ pet.
Posted Apr 13, 2009 by Keith Cross