Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,296 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,883
NDoors Interactive | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/30/08)  | Pub:Nexon America Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  grindingamer

Novice Member

OP  4/29/14 3:51:14 AM#1

I recently started playing again and I am really enjoying the new update, and just wanted to know if any old players want to play with me again? If you have not played in a while, you'll be surprised with the new UI and the new player system, so it's not too late! I just reached level 43 since the new main starts at level 30. 

Post your IGN here, I started over on Argos server!

snoop101

Apprentice Member

5/04/14 12:11:36 AM#2

I havent played in 2-3 years (I actually dont remember), but I miss it a lot. I love the combat and moving around on a world that you can relate to is pretty cool.

Did you play before? 

Has crafting changed at all? Before it was a bit odd if I remember.

grindingamer

Novice Member

OP  5/04/14 12:43:30 AM#3
Originally posted by snoop101

I havent played in 2-3 years (I actually dont remember), but I miss it a lot. I love the combat and moving around on a world that you can relate to is pretty cool.

Did you play before? 

Has crafting changed at all? Before it was a bit odd if I remember.

I played it alot before but quit because school, now things are really different and just getting used to it again. You should start again!