Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Crowfall | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,950,578 Users Online:0
Games:778  Posts:6,374,223
NDoors Interactive | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/30/08)  | Pub:Nexon America Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Atlantica Online Forum » General Discussion » ATLANTICA SECURITY FAILURE/

2 posts found
  STEELSLASHER

Apprentice Member

OP  4/23/14 5:22:56 AM#1
the federal communications gaming commission needs to fine nexon atlantica online for takeing player'accounts that they have spent a lot of time and money building up only to have nexon  steal it from them.and not having security telephone access to customer service so customer's can be identified through caller id home/cellphone .so they can retrieve their accounts email and all security information.the ticket system they are using is old very old like 1920's and is failure to gaming clients.they need to install 1800-CALL-NEXON TELEPHONE LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT .THAT CUSTOMERS CAN RETREIVE THEIR SECURITY LOG IN INFORMATION.I PLAY SWTOR AND I NEVER HAVE PROBLEM'S GET MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION LOG IN SECURITY.1800 CALL SWTOR.AND ALLSO THEY HAVE A KEYCHAIN DRIVE THAT SENDS SECURITY CODES EVERY TIME YOU RE LOGINTO SWTOR.NEXONS SECURIITY IS FAILURE AND VERY OLD AND NEEDS REPAIR IMMEDIATLY.AS THERE ARE CLIENT'S WHO ARE DISSABLED AND HAVE TBI TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES AND CAN NOT ALLWAYS REMEMBER THEIR LOG IN SECURITY INFOMATION.LIKE MY SELF.SO HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIND IT IN  THEIR HEARTS TO LOOK AT SWTOR'S BIOWARE/LUCAS ART'S EA SECURITY ON THE SWTOR GAMING WEBSITE AND IMPLEMENT THE SAME TYPE SECURITY AS SOME GAMING CLIENTS ARE DIISSABLED AND HAVE TBI BRAIN INJURIES AND ITS IMMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO REMEBER ALL THEIR LOG IN INF/SEC/CODES E MAILS.
  STEELSLASHER

Apprentice Member

OP  4/23/14 1:32:09 PM#2
1-800-CALL-NEXON  ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SECURITY LOG IN EMAIL CHANGE ID BY CALLER ID GET MY ACCOUNT BACK WITH OUT RESENDING 500 TICKETS TO FIND THATS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION.WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT SOLVING THIS PROBLEM WITH NEXON ATLANTICA ON LINE THE TICKET SYSTEM IS 150 YEARS OLD AND OUTDATED AND NEED'S TO BE REMOVED PERMANENTLY.BECAUSE IT DEFINETLY HAS CAUSED NEXON TO LOSE THOUSANDS THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF CLIENTS CUSTOMERS WHO CAN NOT RESOLVE GAMING ISSUES THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE GAMING CUSTOMER'S HAPPY NEXON GET WITH THE TIME'S ITS 2014 NOT 1914