Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,154 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,785
NDoors Interactive | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/30/08)  | Pub:Nexon America Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Atlantica Online Forum » General Discussion » Atlantica cash shop rage

1 posts found
  nhiscool

Apprentice Member

OP  4/17/13 12:37:39 PM#1

I've played to 100ish, heres my experience. .

Cons

TBS is BORING, go play fire emblem instead lol

Cash shop is overpowered to a certain extent. Mounts give a massive health boost but players are still unsure the actual balance of it in PvP. Mercenaries in the Cash shop are indeed overpowered, just look at their stats and skills, they have insane combo rates.

Mercenary upgrading is VERY expensive, this is where players start using the cash shop to SELL stuff. The auction provides lots of materials.

Looks like a good solo game, it isnt. You log on with an empty friendlist you are stuck grinding noob mobs.

The quests suck. Kill x, loot x, 1000 times with a random chance of drop.

Pros

Music, dungeon content is interesting. I was apart of a decent guild where we ran through the instances and they were very fun. The guild leader was kind of hardcore though, he had two accounts (party with yourself), kill things and benefit.

Party exp rates are lovely.

I didn't dive into late game (past 120?) but this is where mercenary equipment becomes very annoying. Weapons and gear aren't dropped as often so you have to be apart of a good guild to get better items and materials for crafting and such.

The crafting is cool too, you build items as you kill mobs.

Atlantica online loves to use a LOTTERY system for everything. Cash shop to actual gameplay, even pvp.

crit rates hits, cash shop boxes, upgrades and crafting, the list goes on. If you want to play the game for PVE you will like it, minus the boring TBS, if you want PVP quit now. Of course there is a version of pvp where gear doesn't apply, but mercenaries and even gear adds alot of fun to the game when you see epic glowing weapons! (+7?)

you like to solo? get three PC's or alot of friends lol good luck, i was one of the players that quit at 100. I had a spartan and a druid, but I sold the druid for a few billion (lottery from cash shop gave me druid marble) very unfair lol. 100 is just an estimate though, could have been higher ;P