Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,788,902 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,560
NDoors Interactive | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/30/08)  | Pub:Nexon America Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Atlantica Online Forum » General Discussion » Worth going back to?

4 posts found
  bensm

Novice Member

OP  4/12/13 2:28:06 PM#1
Atlantica online. i like the battle system i dont like the feel of loneliness
  Rayvore

Novice Member

4/24/13 1:02:06 AM#2

I've seen new updates for the game like the Rise of Atlantis Continent and Blade Master a battle mage character.

BrownAle

Apprentice Member

6/09/13 8:38:44 PM#3

you know i played this way back in beta, I think I left after their stamina system was implemented.

I did go back I think a year and a half ago.  I don't remember the combat being so boring, but it was.  Then I noticed they sold auto battle things in the cash shop so you can just start fight and avoid the whole monotony...and I thought...meh I remembered combat being good.

not sure if they changed it, and I certainly like the idea behind the combat.  Oh and I noticed a lot of character in the cash shop, which I can only imagine being game breaking....and finally I remember the whole premise of the game being that your looking for atlantis...but it seems the story is completely different and im not sure what I was doing in game...not sure if that's a translation issue or what. 

Kanjuro

Novice Member

6/12/13 7:46:05 PM#4
I have gone back to this game a few times and still find it enjoyable. People who want to pvp and never played this game before may find it very difficult without spending big bucks. Other then that, you can pretty much enjoy playing with others if you start together preferably in a group of 3's. If you play it alone, it will still be pretty easy to understand and enjoy to some point at early levels. However, once you hit near lvl 100 which you can probably do in a week or two, you will find it more possible to do more group/party game play.