Atlantica Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that sets players in search of their long lost ancestral home, the fabled Atlantis. Long ages ago, a substance called Oriharukon was discovered by your ancestors, and with it they uncovered wondrous magic powers. Hungry for more power, the people lost control of the magic, and ultimately destroyed themselves. The only clues that now remain are the mysterious Oriharukon and the path of creatures and locations that have become mutated by the treacherous substance. Can you discover Atlantis in time before the Oriharukon destroys the rest of the world?
- Turn-based Battle Strategy System | Engage in deep tactical turn-based combat, returning to the roots of traditional RPGs.
- Mercenary System | Hire a selection of over 18 mercenaries, 8 of which may fight alongside you in combat at once.
- PvP | Enter into combat with other players in the Free Leagues, or post a Challenge backed up by your hard-earned gold.
- Raids | Tactical dungeons where players can only take their main characters in a Tactical Battle System environment.
- Talents | After level 130, main characters unlock talents that help make their main characters stronger.
- Guild Governments | Guilds may take control of and govern a town, and be responsible for security, culture, industry, commerce, health, and the planning and construction of buildings.
- Nation Dungeons | Complete dungeons with your nation, requiring 30+ nation members to complete these strategy.
- Unique Friend Invite System | Invite friends or match to any random current player with the new Friend Invite function and get rewarded until you reach level 130!
- Mentor System | Have a new player become an apprentice to your higher level character, and receive a 200,000 gold reward when they reach level 30.
- Crafting | Train and excel in more then 34 crafting skills with over 100 levels to learn.
- Tactical Battle System | Engage in a 3D battle system moving your mercenaries across a large map to combat monsters much stronger then ever before. In this feature strategy will be essential to your success and even the smallest mistake may lead to failure. But too difficult? No fear, for your friends can come along too!
- My Home | For a price you'll be able to purchase your very own home and decorate it however you wish. The higher value your home has the more potential you'll be able to bring out from it with an experience boost for resting in a bed, or from sending out an expedition of mercenaries to fight in a skirmish separate from your main party. Oh, and did I mention the food?
Valofe will be taking over service from Nexon on Atlantica Online beginning on January 11th and current players are strongly reminded to use the transfer service prior to that date in order to retain their characters in their current iteration.
Posted Jan 06, 2017 by Suzie Ford
The Atlantica Online site has been updated with notice to players that Nexon, Ndoors and Daum are cutting ties with the game. Publishing will be moving to Valofe Global based in Hong Kong. The publication of Atlantica Online ends after nearly a decade.
Posted Jul 14, 2016 by Suzie Ford
Fans of Atlantica Online will be pleased to hear that NDoors and Nexon Korea have finally completed the mobile version of the game called Atlantica Heroes. Players will be able to take part in real-time battles and can switch between three heroes in any given fight. In addition, there will be cooperative raiding as well.
Posted May 16, 2016 by Suzie Ford
Atlantica Online is running a special event where the Mistress of the Blade has arrived with the power to allow players to create a free level 130 main character. The event has been running for quite awhile (since mid-September!) but there is still time to grab a high end character to enjoy Atlantica's game play. The special event is available through October 22nd.
Posted Oct 15, 2015 by Suzie Ford
MMORPG.com has been given special gift keys for new players to Atlantica Online. These keys will give you many special in game items including Assassin's Clothes, Hellish Ride and more! Get your key now while supplies last!
Posted Feb 17, 2015 by Craig McGregor