Trending Games | Wizard101 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,349 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,077
Wakfu (WF)
Ankama Games | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/29/12)  | Pub:Ankama Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$06.00
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  dave6660

Advanced Member

"Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you."

OP  1/30/13 8:37:11 AM#1

By all measures I should like this game.  I really like turn based strategic games.  The game has a lot of class choices and a bunch seem interesting.  It doesn't take itself too seriously which is a nice change of pace.  The other players, so far, have been friendly.

Oddly though, I can't get into it.  I play for about 15-20 minutes and I'm bored.  I can't put my finger on the problem.

In this case the whole doesn't appear to equal the sum of it's parts.

"Why so serious?"
-- The Joker

LadyEuphei

Novice Member

1/30/13 8:39:10 AM#2
Sounds like GW2. It has everything I want, and I even go to other games and say GW2 does it better or they need X feature from GW2, but I can not figure out why I can not get into the game. Maybe it is age....D:

jaiceaf

Novice Member

1/31/13 10:29:43 AM#3

The game is meant to be played with other people. IT is very difficult to get ahead in the game solo, and if you solo, you dont get to meet people and run dungeons with an increased chance to get loot. Making some high level friends to get some easy levels is always good too. You can hit me up anytime you are on. I'm a fire/water eniripsa. I solo often to collect materials, lvl 105 and I am in a good guild. Forsaken. You could come hang with us, perhaps to see if what you are missing is interaction with the playerbase.

Jaiice-Nox server. Level 105 Fire/Water Eniripsa