Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,112 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,052
Hanbit Soft
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/12/09)  | Pub:Atlus Online
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

NeoSteam Forum » General Discussion » I really like this game but...

2 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  11/24/09 1:26:39 PM#1

There are a few things that kill it for me.

For one thing and the biggest for me is the community, I absolutely DESPISE this games community.
It's that of Runescapes in way...
One thing I hate about mmos is the ability for high level players to go back and kill monsters in a low level area..Well that would be fine if you didn't depend on those mobs to get past the first quest. I had similar experiences in WoW ofcourse but..
I mean that's kinda rude for a high level summoner to just go and kill low level things with the players trying to do the quest in plain sight..But this is an mmo and jerks are going to appear but still.. It's also hard to find anyone to even speak to you much less help you, But that's MY experience, Maybe my fault for picking Rogwel.

I really like the environments but I the walking feels stiff and the camera is a bit of an annoyance.
The combat is nice but I've found it hard to click on certain mobs that were right in front of me.

Overall I give it a 6/10 What really kills this game for me is the community.

I just want to also add that when I close and mmo for the night I want to leave the mmo with a happy feeling not a depressed angered feeling. :/

Tyrantas

Advanced Member

12/14/09 12:57:20 PM#2

Hmm isn't there enough same type mobs for everyone or something ? I don't get this problem. Ganking is fine by me, i always can find best way out of situation. Well but community is other thing... i know how community is in runescape cos my cousin plays it... and ohh my god i couldn't play it only cos of that. But i hope u r not serious that community is as bad as that.

Few questions. How's PvP in Neosteam? Can you play it casually ? Is there any interface customization and can u bind ur keys as u want ?