Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,430 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,143
Hi-Rez Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/01/10)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Global Agenda Forum » General Discussion » Playable Anymore?

2 posts found
  Painlezz

Apprentice Member

OP  1/15/12 10:05:51 PM#1

I was about to load this up and give it another go....  I haven't played since shortly after launch.

But reading all of the posts about aim bots, cheating, hacking, aim bots...  I really don't feel like playing in a game like that.  I guess any PC based online shooter that isn't backed by a lot of funding and a devleopment team with interest in the game is going to be full of cheating.

I'm sure it's enjoyable if you have a steady group to run around with but as a solo player or someone just starting out alone, the cheating sounds like it would ruin it.

Agotharis

Novice Member

1/17/12 9:50:05 AM#2

Its bad.  The game itself had so much potential with is teamoriented PvP. But HiRez shits on the community nowadays. Aimbotters make the first 2 places in AvA on a weekly base and people who talk about bug and aimbot problems get banned.

I uploaded an video about some of the issues on my YT account. If you are interested:

http://youtu.be/1PvXwVvmYkk