Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,225 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,516
Florensia (FLO)
NetTimeSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/16/08)  | Pub:Burda Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Florensia Forum » General Discussion » Anyone used to like grandia and pass on this game?

5 posts found
  tokarus

Novice Member

OP  5/07/08 7:39:49 PM#1

from what ive seen its a bit of a grandia like game, and from what i remember altough it had the cheesy anime graphics, i still had fun playing all of the series. its one of the reasons id like to try out the game. bring back a bit of the nostalgic ps1/2 and dreamcast moments on a game that i can now play with loads of people.

Trucidation

Novice Member

/i/nsurgent

10/15/08 10:17:09 PM#2

I loved Grandia, played all three games in the series. I hope you mean the later 2 games though, as the graphics in the first Grandia were terrible. Yes, I loved that game to bits (maybe even more than the two sequels), but it was horribly pixelated throughout.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

SeroRamai

Novice Member

3/07/09 7:29:05 PM#3
Originally posted by Trucidation

I loved Grandia, played all three games in the series. I hope you mean the later 2 games though, as the graphics in the first Grandia were terrible. Yes, I loved that game to bits (maybe even more than the two sequels), but it was horribly pixelated throughout.

I dident think there was much wrong with the first grandia.

Sure, It wasent "PS2" quality, but the fact that it was simple is what makes it loveable. Just like Final Fantasy Tactics, or Azure Dreams!

.... God I would kill for a grandia MMO.

Trucidation

Novice Member

/i/nsurgent

7/09/10 7:34:20 AM#4

Far be it for me to come across as a graphics hoe, in fact I despise players like that. I play old games all the time, SNES, PSX, etc. But Grandia 1 *is* pretty damn rough around the edges. Like say, Legend of Legaia. Another RPG I enjoyed immensely, despite the really primitive 3D - it was painful to watch.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

nlnforever

Novice Member

7/17/10 7:29:22 AM#5

At the time that I had Grandia, the games that I played are different from what I am currently playing. So if I like Grandia at that time, does not mean I would like this game at this time.

Play Free Flash Game ONline
www.webgamenow.com
www.hotgamecentral.com