Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,232 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,900
Florensia (FLO)
NetTimeSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/16/08)  | Pub:Burda Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Florensia Forum » General Discussion » Can some1 tell me when the CBT-3 comin up again? or some1 with CB Key that doesn't wanna play anymore... Please!

4 posts found
  Grimz

Novice Member

OP  4/22/08 9:07:59 AM#1

I checked out this game on April 22nd... And it was closed beta... So i was checking and checking around for the beta key and i'm totally late... Is there any1 out there know when the CBT-3 is opening?

Or, some1 with the winning beta key that doesn't like to play the game no more...

I really really wanna try this game...

Cuz it seems really appealing to em...

- Arsenal -

trooper347

Apprentice Member

4/24/08 9:27:43 AM#2

here is a contest going on to get keys, and as of yesterday afternoon when I got mine, there were 460 keys left, so better hurry.

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/florensia_2/

Must register there (free) and meet requrirements (such as posting on their forums, all steps free).

Hope this helps.

dennisfxd

Novice Member

5/31/08 5:58:52 AM#3

Latest update for CB3 open date, according to the Florensia stuff member, the CB3 open date will be later than June 6. The original post is on the Florensia offical Forum.

[quote="Simone"]I'm sorry to say that but the [b]CB 3 won't start before June 6[/b]. This does [b]not[/b] mean the CB 3 will start on June 6, just to avoid any rumors in that direction! I can assure you we're working to get things done as soon as possible. A soon as everything is settled, we will let you know about the date and time for the beginning of the CB 3. 8-)[/quote]

The original post is here:

http://www.florensia.eu/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=37951

dma1dma1

Novice Member

10/09/08 9:19:22 AM#4

UPADTE:

it's in Open beta go play