Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,275 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,242,868
Sanrio Digital / Typhoon Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/24/10)  | Pub:Sanrio Digital
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  jajjaa555

Novice Member

OP  8/31/08 9:49:50 AM#1

Will hello kitty beat warhammer?

yingdong

Novice Member

8/31/08 9:16:24 PM#2

Very funny, I just think the whole thing is both amazing and funny! I'm a big fan of Kitty Online and I really hope everyone gives it a fair shot and plays it without all the prejudices that seem to surround this place.

Grunty

Hard Core Member

8/31/08 9:23:33 PM#3

I don't know about Warhammer but I will do my part to get Shadow of Legend off that list.

crazy_quisty

Novice Member

Life is just like a game

9/08/08 9:30:17 PM#4

I think there's no point in comparing the two because Warhammer is very much different from HKO.

Hey, don't be angry, just voicing out my opinion.

Dodo385

Novice Member

9/12/08 3:25:34 AM#5

I totally agree. HKO has revolutionary “Real Combat” engine.

Hello Kitty Online – Sanrio Adventures is an Online Social RPG scheduled for Windows in the first half of 2009.

A mix of a deep, story-driven single-player experience and a massive and light-hearted multiplayer end-game brings forth the ultimate representation of the Hello Kitty Online.

Now you can enter the cheerful domain of the world’s greatest fantasy heroes.

In HKO the players will encounter a cartoony, lush, eye-catching and joyfull universe, presented in fantastic graphics and stunning 7.1 surround audio.

In a world filled with activities to choose from, mythical creatures, lost civilizations and a struggling human race, the mighty Hello Kitty has finally seized the throne as queen of Sanrio universe.

But Kitty’s rule is on the brink of chaos, spiraling towards the doom of ancient evils.