Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,183 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,849
Sanrio Digital / Typhoon Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/24/10)  | Pub:Sanrio Digital
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search
113 posts found
  edgeof101

Apprentice Member

7/15/10 7:09:08 AM#101

This is getting wierd, I mean

it doesnt matter if you are a "boy" or "Man" old or young as long as you like gaming like I do, you do not care much of what it is

if you look at it like this, if you are young, you act "childishly",

when you grow up, you act "cool"

growing older, then you will become more "serious" (many think this is ADULT stage :/ ),

next step is when you know what you wanna do and done your part that is when you combine all the "Act´s" into one.
That is what defines "ADULT"

if you like pink then so what, just because you grew up with Pink signify a girl and blue signify a boy does not mean
its a girl or boy colour, if you want the truth, if you categories the colours like that then you seriously got some growing up to do yourself

i am a gamer I like/love games, it does not matter if i blow my enemies to pieces so you need a broom to pick the remains up or if you just putt em into a K.O, or even just play the game to chatt does not matter if its "Cute" or "Realistic"

I play becouse its a change of pace, blowing up stuff and see enemies guts all the time gets old pretty quick
and MMO racing games can also be tiering in the end its cool that someone took charge in a new direction

with that being said, if you think HKO is a gay game then maybe you need to check your "Group Pressure" habits

just because somemone says its a girl game or a girl movie Etc. Etc you belive them? its just the targeted group not  a category, if your a guy and like it then it is a failed atempt to target just girls/woman.

would you really jump from a bridge when your asked to? then its seriously, time to let loose of the habit and experiment find your personality or simply grow up

im not being mad or anything i never played HKO myself but one thing is clear i am old enough to know when I should listen/do what people tells me to do and not to

I will however give it a shoot just to change the pace of the games I play, a little "relaxation"

being a cat, killing rabbits or whatever with a broom sounds interesting enough LOL!  - itchy and scratchy -

bbegirl

Novice Member

8/06/10 6:30:08 AM#102

I have seen a lot more Men play HKO recently...thought that was interesting...

bbegirl Xfire Miniprofile
  Luxumaru

Apprentice Member

"If at first you don't succeed, give up, it ain't gonna happen."

8/24/10 10:44:35 PM#103

I'll probably be trying this out.

Total MMOs played: 174|Enjoyed: 7. >:|

Kadia

Novice Member

10/01/10 12:35:14 PM#104

Lol I`m female and I make fun of people who play HKO too. I never got what`s so great about it. I remember seeing hello kitty in stores,on tv, all the time when I was youinger and my mom would buy me these dumb hello kitty items. I would draw over the pictures of her because I hated it. I also hated the color pink.  I also remember drawing dead hello kitty on the pages of hello kitty photo album. heheh.. 

wallet113

Novice Member

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."

2/14/11 11:35:46 PM#105

Ya know what, I'm so bored of all these other MMOs right now, I might try playing HKO.

I hope it isn't a WoW clone. lol JK

MandyPants

Novice Member

3/12/11 7:27:26 PM#106

I look at it this way "guys" if your going to make ur girlfriends play FFXI or WOW with you then you can chuck it up and  play HKO with her...LOL :P

User Deleted
3/12/11 7:33:45 PM#107

HKO is the exact opposite of every single MMO ever devised, it's a bunch of teen girls pretending to be old men so people leave them alone.

Dubhlaith

Novice Member

Confident, cocky, lazy, dead.
-Dread

3/12/11 7:48:22 PM#108

Originally posted by Irishoak
HKO is the exact opposite of every single MMO ever devised, it's a bunch of teen girls pretending to be old men so people leave them alone.

Hilarious!

Although, I usually pretend to be a man so I do not run into ... problems.

"Gamers will no longer buy the argument that every MMO requires a subscription fee to offset server and bandwidth costs. It's not true — you know it, and they know it." —Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet, 2007

WTF? No subscription fee?

Teh_Axi

Advanced Member

3/12/11 8:29:52 PM#109

"Real" men dont play HKO because its crap.

Saying "its not manly" is just an airtight excuse we use to make you stfu.

Makurina

Novice Member

3/31/11 11:58:51 PM#110

"As a veteran MMORPG player, I loved the simplicity, adorable graphics, and introduction tutorial that makes this game extremely accessible for (nearly) all ages. The community is just what you’d expect from Hello Kitty fans – fun-loving and helpful. I really enjoyed the cooperative gameplay, outfitting my avatar in cute clothes, and talking to the Sanrio characters scattered throughout HKO. This is a quality, attractive and fun game for gamers of all skill levels – give it a shot!"

Miles-Prower

Novice Member

I'm a Brony and proud. Friendship, Love and acceptance. What's not to love?

4/01/11 12:08:55 AM#111

Ironically, you saw more Hello Kitty references in APB than you did in Japan and Hello Kitty Online combined. Lol. Still, I tried Hello Kitty Online. I liked the cutesy look, but I didn't like the game. It wasn't my cup of tea.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

FloggingJude

Novice Member

8/09/11 4:26:16 AM#112

Butters likes Hello Kitty more than WoW.

neorandom

Novice Member

8/09/11 4:30:44 AM#113
Originally posted by kitsunegirl

Before I start this, I want to say Im not pointing at anyone in particular, this is just a general thought and amused opinion.

For a very long time now Ive been thoroughly amused by "men" and their rampant sexual insecurity. And then along comes HKO, and its like a wildfire in California.

Comments everywhere about how guys wont play this because if their friends found them playing it, they would have their "man card" taken away. Wtf? Who uses that term anyway? Thats like my dad talking about "this mans army". lol

Seriously, what is it about this IP that threatens your sexuality? It's like "manly men" being confronted with Ru Paul or something. xD Hello Kitty is a girly thing, so what? God isnt going to come down to earth and bitch-slap you for being a closet gay... pink isnt a sin, and liking something cute doesnt mean youre going to... well I'll keep that PG and not finish that thought. hehe.

Anyway! If you like the game, the play it, stop being so afraid fo what everyone else will think if they find you playing it! Geez...

Also, why isnt this game linked yet in the forums list? >.<

the game isnt linked because it isnt a game, its a pedofile shittfest

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search