Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,908 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,720
TurnOut Ventures
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Sankando Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Earth Eternal Forum » General Discussion » Development transfer announced

6 posts found
  rhinok

Novice Member

OP  12/14/10 1:47:56 PM#1

On November 29th, 2010, Sankando (former Sparkplay Media Partner who was supposed to bring Earth Eternal to an international market) announced development efforts/transfers related to Earth Eternal.  The translation from Japanese to English is very rough, however, so it's difficult to read. Here's the translated link:

Sankando announcement regarding Earth Eternal

The announcement appears to state that TurnOut Ventures, a subsidiary of Turner Entertainment Holdings Asia Pacific Limited (Time Warner)  and OutBlaze Limited  will develop the game.  This ties directly to the previous information:

• Rumor that Time Warner buying the game, due to domain registration
  • Jac Ky - the new facebook group administrator - an Asia Pac individual who likes Earth Eternal and Cartoon Network properties
  • Piggypops announced he was working for the new company - his linkedin profile now states he works for TurnOut Ventures..
~Ripper
  MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

12/14/10 6:54:17 PM#2

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

Grimula

Novice Member

12/17/10 2:18:40 AM#3

cool this game was pretty good for a smallish browser type game

Hopefully they fix the extreme load times and a few other issues...but this game was fun

MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

12/17/10 8:14:13 AM#4

Something tells me that they are going to be able to fix/improve a lot of things.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

1/15/11 6:09:24 PM#5
Originally posted by MadDemon64

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?

Arrogant, Condescending, Dismissive, Elitist, "Meany", you speak as if these are bad things?
"People can do with their money what they want. But... that doesn't make it smart" - COORS
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Tuxide

Novice Member

1/23/11 11:43:57 PM#6

Originally posted by Kyleran
what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?

I wouldn't mind remaking mine just so I can redo my guild, come help me make one called <Vault Keeper>