Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Marvel Heroes | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,095 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,274,978
TurnOut Ventures
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Sankando Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Earth Eternal Forum » General Discussion » Sankando Launches "IKIMONOGATARI" Earth Eternal Site!

3 posts found
  rhinok

Novice Member

OP  1/04/11 1:49:06 PM#1

IKIMONOGATARI

Sankando is the Japanese publisher for Earth Eternal and is ramping up marketing and exposure for the game in the Asia Pacific market.  Turnout Ventures appears to be the actual developer of the game.  Per former Earth Eternal Community Manager (Sparkplay Media), now Lead Designer (TurnOut Ventures) Andrew "PIggypops" Sipotz :

Earth Eternal only has one DEVELOPER working on the game. Sankando is a publisher. Earth Eternal will be the same game across all versions, minus the obvious language translations.

The new company has been awesome to us and has been very supportive to the team with all the resources we need to make Earth Eternal the game we want it to be. Don't take the lack of communication as a sign that the company doesn't care about the product, think of it more along the line of us getting our plans in order before any announcements are made.

Sankando has done some awesome stuff marketing the Japanese version of EE. I'm excited to work with those guys and deliver a great game for everyone.

~Ripper

spookydom

Novice Member

I'm a lvl 50 Batman!

1/04/11 1:52:08 PM#2

Nice one. Thanks for posting. Was just wondering what was going on with this game this morning. Good to see Piggy is still in there.

rhinok

Novice Member

OP  1/04/11 3:19:27 PM#3

NP - most news on the game is filtering through the EE Forever Fansite (linked in my OP). 

~Ripper