Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,382 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,136
TurnOut Ventures
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Sankando Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Earth Eternal Forum » General Discussion » Piggypops posts a holiday message!

3 posts found
  rhinok

Novice Member

OP  12/01/10 3:32:02 AM#1

From the Earth Eternal Forever fan forums:

Hi Earth Eternal fans,

It's me. Piggypops. And there is a lot of pessimism around here! Come on, lets have a little faith yo!

In the spirit of reinvigorating the community, I've decided to share a bit of news that some of you have guessed at. Yes, I work for the company that owns Earth Eternal. Though my new role may surprise you.

Happy Holidays!

That's definitely a positive teaser for fans of the game!

~Ripper

Grunim

Advanced Member

12/01/10 5:18:29 PM#2

Hooray!   That's the best Earth Eternal news I've seen in ages.     Thanks for sharing that here, Ripper.

MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

12/13/10 9:32:43 AM#3
Originally posted by rhinok

From the Earth Eternal Forever fan forums:

Hi Earth Eternal fans,

It's me. Piggypops. And there is a lot of pessimism around here! Come on, lets have a little faith yo!

In the spirit of reinvigorating the community, I've decided to share a bit of news that some of you have guessed at. Yes, I work for the company that owns Earth Eternal. Though my new role may surprise you.

Happy Holidays!

That's definitely a positive teaser for fans of the game!

~Ripper

Best news I heard in a while (not counting the announcement of Mass Effect 3, as its awesomeness goes without saying)

Since when is Tuesday a direction?