Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,806 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,534
Dekaron (DKN)
GameHi | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2007)  | Pub:Nexon
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dekaron Forum » General Discussion » Couple questions

4 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  5/31/10 10:06:16 PM#1

Just started playing this, and feel like I missed something. Two questions I have:

1) Is there any customization at all in character creation? I read the review and it said gender and face was set, but are there no choices at all aside from character class or did I miss them? I guess I just couldn't believe what I read lol

2) Do you get anything beyond the basic attack at level 1? I went out of the city to fight, kept trying 1, F1, or click the first skill icon, but my character never did anything other then the generic attack after clicking a mob.

I think I can figure out the rest though. Definitely not the worst F2P game I've played... yet lol

User Deleted

OP  6/01/10 6:13:41 AM#2

Answered my own questions. No customization whatsoever. Two different control types that kept me from using my first ability. And definitely the worst F2P game I ever played lol Graphics aren't bad though, aside from there being only one appearance per class.

drbaltazar

Novice Member

6/01/10 6:52:20 AM#3

it isnt called dekaron in america,cant recall the exact name!.

User Deleted

OP  6/01/10 7:51:58 PM#4

Acclaim's version of it is called 2Moons, but you can still play Dekaron Global from America. I took that route because I heard the security and updates were better. I'm really glad I didn't play 2Moons now after supposedly playing the better version.