Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Shards | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,366 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,293,845
UserJoy Technology Co. Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2008)  | Pub:IGG
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Angels Online Forum » General Discussion » My disappointment.

2 posts found
  SilverDevil

Novice Member

No one gets out of life alive.

OP  1/15/08 8:03:58 AM#1

Let me start off by saying that this game is not without merit. A relatively good way to pass the time for those into the hack and slash genre. It's basically a variant of RO, minus the bots. I'd been playing for about a month on the new (Nisrok) server before losing interest. Here are my grievances.

1- Clear signs of an imminent bot take-over: simple security measures, minor penalties to offenders and a tame voice on the subject by the Dev and GM teams.

2- Mismanagement of in-game events. Many users report not receiving promised prizes and deadlines/ appointed times are rarely respected.

3- Money talks. Cash shops sell items that totally negate level differences in characters ( ridiculous atk + def bonuses from a single scroll). Why grind away when you can just throw a few bucks around, eh?

4- Latency of patches.  This game is basically a translated rip from China.. I have no idea as to why they can't even manage to bring in a secondary quest suited to all the high lvled players.

Bottom line: not a sound long-term investment of time.

Korby

Apprentice Member

3/15/08 7:17:08 PM#2

Took the words right out of my mind and mouth. I couldn't agree more.