Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,117 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,081
ALT1
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 10/12/07)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Twelve Sky Forum » General Discussion » 12sky OB screenshots,

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  tachiboi

Novice Member

7/14/08 1:25:44 PM#21

I've been playing this game since January and I'm still playing. I have a master 2 fujin on devo and hoping to devote myself to their new server as a jin. As for game graphics, for starters when i first started I hated it. I hated the game, but I had nothing better to do, tried it out a bit, got addicted. There's no other game that has PvP system like this. What f2p MMORPG out there lets you have total faction war 24/7 and invasions? Well some games like WoW have raids and invasion on other cities but what are the chances? As for 12 sky with good tactic and a team of cooperative warriors you can battle it out and outwit the other factions. Give it a try, give it a 2nd chance, give it a 3rd and u'll be dying to continue. Though unlike most games it does give a bad feeling and sickness at first, but as you venture through this RPG, most RPG lovers will be addicted.

Note: You can turn on to max quality if you want better graphics...

kika1986

Apprentice Member

8/03/08 5:27:00 AM#22

Guys its a good game if you get deep in to it you see for you self.

Bosses are smart and if you hit them they don`t forget it they will hunt you down no matter how many are attacking it.

Mobs in first sections are easy to deal with cause the players must get use to the game play means gives you time to get the point of battle and stuff.

Skills are alot and getting high lvl makes the game more interesting RvR gets more personal thing PvP as well.

Grafics can go smooth but depends on the grafics card you have as well a good internet line (mine sux  "-_- )

give it a try

xersent

Novice Member

camino del guerrero^^/

8/03/08 5:35:20 AM#23

how do i change resolution in the game? can i even do that? i have to admit theres been a few asian grind games lately that u cant change the resolution to and that just seems damn lazy not to add it in the game.

xenogias

Advanced Member

8/03/08 5:49:44 AM#24

Unless they have changed it, it was a potion spamming POS game. Potion spamming doesnt belong in MMORPG's. Granted I havent played in about 6 months but at least then the team that won had the most HP pots and lucky crits (Oh yea did I mention 1shot kills?)

2 Pages « 1 2 Search