Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,068 Users Online:0
Games:680  Posts:6,073,644
Habbo (Habbo)
Sulake Corporation Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 2004)  | Pub:Sulake Corporation Ltd.
Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Habbo Hotel Forum » General Discussion » Get this game off this website!

18 posts found
  Julien555

Novice Member

OP  3/29/08 12:41:54 PM#1

I used to play it but then I got hacked and my password changed back in December. I had lots of fun on there but here are some things I noticed that were just horrible.

1. Having to use real money to buy online currency when its the only currency in it.

It would of been fine if there was a DIFFERENT currency where you could get by adding friends to your friends list, going to new rooms and stuff like that but HAVING TO BUY IT?! Thats just stupid. It costs $!0.00 to buy 50 credits, most of the stuff costs 10-35 credits. Thats a waste. If your going to be putting a currency you have to buy in a game, at least make it cheaper!

2. Bullying

This is the biggest problem in the game, espicially those guys blocking the pool. There is much harassment going on in the game. When I go in a room, I see at least 1 bobba (the word used for blocking out bad words) in every room. And those guys blocking the pool just want to bully people and ruin everyones fun. It is impossible for people to get AIDS THROUGH A GAME!

3. Gambling

Another big problem. There is a lot of gambling in this game. And cmon, the game is made for teenagers! You cant gamble unless if your 21 or older! Thats just illegal whats happening on habbo. Underage gambling. Example: A popular habbo gambling game is the dice game. The dealer rolls the die, the person playing rolls the die. If dealer has higher number, they get the furni they betted. If person whos playing has a higher number, they keep their furni. Furni is bought with coins which is bought with real money. That counts as gambling.

4. Wanting more and more stuff

When someone gets addicted to the game, they will want to buy coins more often because they want it all. So they go buy coins from either the website or buy a prepaid card from the store and then they got coins. It will probably be spent quickly though which is a waste.

Anyways thats it, whatever you do, DO NOT GO ON HABBO! AND TAKE THIS GAME OFF THIS WEBSITE ITS NOT EVEN AN MMORPG ITS AN MMOSG! Not even an MMOSG, just a stupid chatroom!

julien555 Xfire Miniprofile
  jakanddaxter

Novice Member

3/29/08 4:41:18 PM#2

I like habbo. I just go to giveaways for furniture.    :p

Mydnia_OMG

Novice Member

Life: Love & Loss.

4/04/08 10:54:14 PM#3

IMO, Habbo is terrible. Ugly, simple, amateur pixel characters and overpriced currency and utems.
Barely counts as a game... It's a chatting website. Ugh. It really isn't even "real life," either.
Please, do remove it from the list. =]

mydnia Xfire Miniprofile
  Shask

Novice Member

4/08/08 12:08:48 PM#4

This very well may be my first post here, but regardless, THIS IS NOT EVEN A GAME, LET ALONE FALL UNDER THE DEFINITION OF MMORPG!

Lunarhearts

Novice Member

Something can be changed by you, but you are under control by me =.=

4/17/08 3:55:30 AM#5

This game is so terrible. We need much money to play and when we use money to buy items, we get hacked. If this "chat room" can be called MMORPG, its okay but thats a so bad MMORPG

Lady_Killer

ahheggs

Novice Member

4/18/08 10:52:39 AM#6

It is impossible for people to get AIDS THROUGH A GAME!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

User Deleted
4/18/08 10:54:36 AM#7

Yeah i agree take this crap out of the game list...

eriwghih

Novice Member

5/08/08 8:42:43 PM#8

Even though I play this game it still isnt even an mmorpg. Here are the things bad i noticed, not bad like graphics or boringness but really bad

Guys Blocking The Pool

Impossible to get Furni in FF

Everyone Swears

Jobs dont pay

Gangs

Traps

This game clearly is an addicting that has BFs and GFs that look and is filed as a MMORPG!!! So with the topic starter.

YO WASsUP?

Julien555

Novice Member

OP  5/10/08 6:50:03 AM#9

Wow I never knew how much people hated this game lol. But for all of the topic views, I love ya guys D:

julien555 Xfire Miniprofile
  hawaiiman

Novice Member

I wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself.

12/05/08 8:29:05 PM#10

I love how when everybody comments they want this game removed from the site and how it is garbage. I gaurantee half of them prolly play this pathetic game and are just looking for a better chatroom to troll.

Enahowae

Novice Member

12/25/08 11:35:29 PM#11
Originally posted by hawaiiman

I love how when everybody comments they want this game removed from the site and how it is garbage. I gaurantee half of them prolly play this pathetic game and are just looking for a better chatroom to troll.

This game was made to be trolled against.

Played: UO, SWG Pre-CU (until 11/16/05), Various F2P's
Playing: GW
Awaiting: WAR, DF
Never played: WoW

Zapleaf

Novice Member

5/16/09 12:36:35 AM#12

Wow finally!

I have be so hugly agenst Habbo since day one i played it.  I gave the game a chance and that chance was ripped out of my hand the second i logged on.  Thank you god finally people agree with me!

Ps- this game was sorrta populare i thought (why it is catching me off guard)

Kainis

Novice Member

5/16/09 12:42:51 AM#13

I am just surprised people are calling this a game still... I don't think was ever really more than a 2d sprite infested chatroom. They may have added a couple of gimmicks to it over the years to make money, but never was it a MMO-RPG...

-----------------------
Tried- L2, Ryzom, WAR, DDO, PWI, Tab Rasa, Requiem, Champs, AA, JD, PWI, SUN, Dawntide

Played- SWG (pre-cu), AoC, VG, WoW, LoTRO,CoX, EQ2, DAOC, GW, PotBS, Aion, MO,APB, NASA, Fallen Earth, DCUO, Rift

Playing- EVE, Black Prophecy, TOR

Waiting for- Tera, Jumpgate Evo, WH40K, WWE, WOD, TSW
--
--
"Hey, if Activision liked it, then they should have put a ring on it," Double Fine President Tim Schafer said. "Oh great, now Beyonce is going to sue me too."

User Deleted
5/20/09 3:59:07 AM#14

Its not THAT bad (im pretty rich on it, lots of furni), but i agree with ALOT of the points, i also want to add:

People Scam ALOT (1 out of 100 people who host games dont scam you out of getting a prize)

out of the two or three people that are nice, 10 people are !@#$heads (AKA mean)

They make you pay to enter The "habbo Club", isnt paying for the credits enough? we have to use more money on becomeing a meber!

You have you buy wall paper and floor, and once you use a sticker it cant be moved or picked up, only deleted

also if you forget to remove furni from a room when you delete it, you never see that furni again

twice a year the habbo team will feel nice enough to give away 5 credits, "when im 20 years old i might Finally get that 70 Credit worth rare"

Is Habbo Woth Playing?

Yes!
If Credits Were Free, Yes
If It Dint Have A Members club, Yes
If Pixels Gave Better More Perm Stuff, Yes
Maby If Credits Were Free
Maby If It Dint Have A Members club
Maby If Pixels Gave Better More Perm Stuff
No!
(login to vote)
  Arathor

Novice Member

Never trust an SOE game.

5/28/09 10:00:13 AM#15
Originally posted by Julien555

2. Bullying

This is the biggest problem in the game, espicially those guys blocking the pool. There is much harassment going on in the game. When I go in a room, I see at least 1 bobba (the word used for blocking out bad words) in every room. And those guys blocking the pool just want to bully people and ruin everyones fun. It is impossible for people to get AIDS THROUGH A GAME!

I'm sorry but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Spezz

Novice Member

7/01/09 8:42:08 AM#16

I used to play this obsessivly from 01-04... why is it on an MMO site, it's more of an avatar chatroom "/

febostaf

Novice Member

8/25/09 8:24:50 PM#17

I tried this game for a week, and after seeing the bullys, crap graphics and getting shaken down for all the money i am worth i quit, Why would people even waste time bullying on it? and i agree with this post this is a chatroom not a MMORPG.

Played: WAR, WoW, EQII
Playing: EVE, SWG
Awaiting: SWTOR, STO
Never played: AoC

Basil90

Apprentice Member

8/08/11 11:40:03 AM#18

Habbo is a chat room game, but it's graphical where you can move and make rooms that seem life like. People really shouldn't be complaining that it isn't an MMO, because technically it is.MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online. A lot of people still play Habbo and new people are coming to enjoy it. Around 10,000 online users are on per day for more than an hour so technically you can't say it isn't massive. It is multiplayer because you're interacting with other people and of course it's online. This website is an MMO and MMORPG listing website/fourm. Not just MMORPG and I don't think the people that manage this site are dumb.