Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | War Thunder | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,596 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,546
Paragon Studios
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 04/27/04)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

City of Heroes Forum » Paragon City Hall (General) » Time Cards do not work

3 posts found
  superniceguy

Novice Member

NGE, LOTRO, STO, KOTOR, Lego Star Wars > NGE 2 (SWTOR). SWG>ALL. Above hopefully subject to change.

OP  9/07/12 1:37:53 PM#1

As can not buy points or buy a subscription, but the "Redeem Code" link was still up, I bought some time cards, and they do not work.

Which means my free accounts are unplayable.

If the game is shutting down, I hope they let us buy more points to get enjoy the rest of the game for the next few months, or let everything in store cost 0 points.

cityofheroessave

Apprentice Member

6/27/13 3:15:16 AM#2

well Time cards is to be used on MMORPG that is in service. once it dies. all the money in the world is not going to save it

ncosft is the owner of the publishing and funds. and passing them on to Guildwars 2  for Korea's market is going too far in my book. I like to talk about it.

I stoped getting in to new MMORPGs for now. try to fix COH first

Squeak69

Apprentice Member

cheese cheese wheres da bloody cheese

6/27/13 4:18:00 AM#3
Originally posted by cityofheroessave

well Time cards is to be used on MMORPG that is in service. once it dies. all the money in the world is not going to save it

ncosft is the owner of the publishing and funds. and passing them on to Guildwars 2  for Korea's market is going too far in my book. I like to talk about it.

I stoped getting in to new MMORPGs for now. try to fix COH first

dude read the dates on these posts before you respond.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used to
Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.