Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,268 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,865
Reakktor | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/30/04)  | Pub:Reakktor
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

Neocron Forum » General Discussion » Complete Guide for Newcomers

4 posts found
  Drakor_Trent

Apprentice Member

OP  3/14/13 7:55:38 AM#1

I recently came back to Neocron (have been playing on and off for over 8 years) and I must say it is a great time to start playing the game. There's a new server and the population is very healthy! I decided to write a guide for new players to clarify some common issues and misunderstandings. 

Here is a link to the guide

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147854-Neocron-A-Complete-Guide-for-Beginners&p=2205869#post2205869

If you want to know how to get into the game (it's totally free and just requires you to download the client!) follow this link

http://forum.neocron-game.com/announcement.php?f=154&a=426

I hope to see you ingame soon!

[If you have any questions related to the game feel free to post here and I will do my best to reply]

Jinxys

Apprentice Member

4/24/13 1:57:39 AM#2

Oh man this is great news ! I actually thought it was DEAD. L:ast time I wasn't even able to create an account. Downloading the client now// although I am still uncertain if I will be able to create an account... I'll let you know how I get on. 

Eh the account creation asks for a mobile phone number:/

rawfox

Advanced Member

4/24/13 2:14:24 AM#3

indeed, this is great news !

wonder what happend to my char, is the character DB and my login still present or is it a start all over ?

.. downloading now :)

Hariken

Elite Member

10/14/13 3:24:34 PM#4
I just found this again. An old game that i used to love. And now its f2p and no cash shop crap either. Man talk about good times back in the day. I would play this game all night. Its really strange to login to this after all those years. That was a really cool world.