Trending Games | Skyforge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Firefall

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,024,494 Users Online:0
Games:842  Posts:6,480,730
L and K Logic | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:OGPlanet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Red Stone Forum » General Discussion » Not Fair.......

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  RAPEmodule

Novice Member

7/20/09 10:50:53 PM#21

listen....everyone needs to learn to stop talking shit

the forum is to let people know about the game not to talk shit and argue around with other people

everyone needs to also stop talking shit about k2

granted its not the best company.......actually far from it

but.......i dont think a single one of you understand how ridiculously hard it is to run any sort of gaming company....either small or large

sure they could do more......but its so difficult and they are always working on new projects which takes up more time and work

i totally feel they should work on the games already established...but thats there call as a company to decide

and you guys are wrong when they say they dont have a large amount of money......k2 is a very large company responsible for soome big mmo titles and partnerships in many others

Drunken words are sober thoughts!

Alanna1

Apprentice Member

You want a piece of me? My 400 lb. Jackelope say otherwise.

8/19/09 3:58:33 AM#22

Who gives a shit how big a game company is. Who gives a shit if they are the biggest piece of crap in the whole f**king world. Problem is I am still pissed that I spent so much time on this game, wishing and hoping it would become better, only to have it go to shit. F8ck online gaming. Screw all of the online game comunities too that try to play them, most are just immature jerks who try to immediately contradict every f8cking statement everyone else makes, hmm, just like here.

Here's what you really do if you wanna play this goddam Redstone. Start an account. Start a character. Don't join any guilds. Don't make any friends in-game that you don't know IRL. Play your character, and don't get involved with in game BS.

Redstone, played for a year and a half... yes it is that good until you get involved with their horrific (preferential) game community.
(Deleted Jan 9th, 2009):Alanna lvl 280+ AOE witch, Tasslehoff lvl 230+ assasin/treasure thief, Wintersong lvl 170+ aqua bamboo tamer/summoner, Valkarra lvl 120+ hvy dmg demon.

User Deleted
10/07/09 5:51:25 AM#23

I have to agree with Alanna. This is one of the worst games I have played.

K2 has the worst customer support/corruption in a online game, even compared to private ragnarok servers. I've had a couple of times where I purchased items or points at their website and didn't receive the goods but was still billed on my credit card. Sending tickets into their system is a failure. I waited over 3 months for a reply on my cases and finally gave up. The community of Redstone is equally horrible with corrupt GMs, botters, KSing, and griefing. No one partys with you unless your in their guild. Leveling is horrible also unless you like grinding for days to gain one. Without a high level char it becomes very difficult.

There is a gameplay property that is fun and fresh, the skill system. There is numerous skills you can train which adds customization and uniqueness.

Even though a game can be fun in itself. A online game without a decent community and horrible customer service/support just doesn't work.

darkb457

Novice Member

12/14/09 10:47:31 PM#24

The forums' r for COMMUNICATING about these games and our opinions of them, if you want a showcase, go to the game's site

darkb456 Xfire Miniprofile
  darkb457

Novice Member

12/15/09 7:09:24 PM#25

I played it and actually it sucks, no customization, no skill in playing and not even decent sound

darkb456 Xfire Miniprofile
  Krygon

Novice Member

3/11/10 9:16:10 PM#26

wow. after reading all of that all i can say is. wow.

Some people talk about how good it is, and one troll that played the game 'for a year and a half' cant stop talking about how bad it is. He played it for a year and a half and hates it, so how long would someone play it if they liked it?

Well you guys have convinced me. I'm going to try this game out myself.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search