Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,645 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,822
L and K Logic | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:OGPlanet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Red Stone Forum » General Discussion » Redstone = I want that 15 Minutes of my life back with Interest!!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  junzo316

Apprentice Member

12/19/07 4:00:01 PM#21

This thread has caused my head to hurt from the laughing.  (No need to send the bear with the pointed stick with a duck-billed scorpion tied to it.   Thanks for the laughs though 

Baio2k

Novice Member

12/19/07 7:22:49 PM#22

Hehe this thread is probably the most press this game has got.

Weareweare

Novice Member

12/19/07 11:01:20 PM#23
Originally posted by Baio2k

Hehe this thread is probably the most press this game has got.

Lol, how true that is. I thought this game was going to be entertaining but because of all the crap reviews i decided not to even waste my time with this game. oh well

maggotANUBIS

Novice Member

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

1/06/08 7:21:47 AM#24

i wish i owned a scorpion duck

p.s. very funny review

crunchyblack

Apprentice Member

1/27/08 6:47:00 PM#25

this thread 9/10

this game 2/10

i never downloaded it or had any intentions to download it, i did enjoy reading about this duck/scorpion however...keep up the "mental institution quality" reviews

Lyall

Novice Member

5/24/09 6:12:21 PM#26

My god can't ANYONE play this game before deciding it's horrible enough to poke out your eyes with sticks and scorpion ducks? I played Red Stone a while back and I loved it. The people are great, the skills are entertaining(especially mages, i mean who doesn't love throwing meteors at people?), and the quests are interesting enough to be worth doing. If there's any issue with this game it's the technical support. I'd be playing right now but I've been having issues patching(so are a lot of people) and it's frustrating how SLOW their response is. The training can grind but it's worth it. It saddens me to see this many people completely dismiss a game because one person didn't quite enjoy the experience. Another great thing about this game is it can be played on older computers. Maybe I only like it because my computer is so old and slow I can't play anything even remotely 3D or flashy but it's still a good game. I mean you can't tell me Talisman is a better game than this... THAT was crap... So don't judge games based on a few reviews when there are a lot more than a few people playing. This might've been a bit jumbled but I think it gets the point across. Try out the game before dismissing it, and if you get it working send me the patched files XD

2 Pages « 1 2 Search