Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | TERA: Rising | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,791 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,866
Perfect World Beijing | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/02/08)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Perfect World Forum » General Discussion » PWI Money theft

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Coman

Elite Member

2/11/11 2:48:26 PM#21
Originally posted by Ianb4all

but i am guessing if this has been done to a very large amount of people it will amount to quite a large sum of money- will never trust this company ever again- they use whatever shortcut to scam people!

That is just nonsense. Clearly the poster above you could have it resolved so I guess it must have been you that is the problem. Maybe it is you that should claim responsibility instead? Also why would they scam you? It does NOT cost them any money to send you virtual money! Now they lose a costumer instead who might have spend more then you did now. I think it really has more to do with your altitude toward this and there company. 

Advanced Member

“Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither” -Benjamin Franklin

2/11/11 11:59:54 PM#22

I don't know if PWE has been stealing money as I've never been dumb enough to give it to them, but their tech support is the worst you're going to find, there is NO phone number and they hide the phone number for the same reason that paypal & ebay does - a shady reason. The gms are mostly d***s, the tickets are answered by skim+copy&paste, they HOLD GRUDGES if you say something to piss them off, they ban for ridiculous things like naming a serious exploiter whose name was announced in bold global by their own servers, etc, i can go on.

PWE's games are poor quality regurgitated chinese junk using an 8 year old engine that runs like garbage on even the fastest PC money will buy; they're barely worth playing for free - paying them is just throwing your money in the toilet since you have to spend at least $500 to get anywhere.

If you want to get someone in PWE games banned without a question - make accounts on hacking, RMT, or account selling sites with their user or character name and/or allude to some basic information belonging to the person you want banned.

Also, never share your account or log in from a proxy because they ban for that too. Permanently. Bad company is bad.

free2play

Hard Core Member

11/23/12 5:17:10 PM#23
I won't say they didn't take your money but I will say CC companies are the people you go to when you have a dispute, not the vendor. Also the card will often have money in a pending transaction that means the card shows it as off the line of credit but if the pending transaction is a week old, the money goes back to your credit. The vendor never gets it.
  Asone

Novice Member

12/23/12 12:19:49 AM#24
Does anyone even realize this thread was made in 2010?............
2 Pages « 1 2 Search