Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,800 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,982
Snail Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 04/08/07)  | Pub:IGG
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Voyage Century Online Forum » General Discussion » Any other games like this?

3 posts found
  spiritherb

Apprentice Member

OP  8/04/11 9:50:22 AM#1

I've been playing VC for about 2 months now. After finally inching my way up to a level 5 battleship, I've decided that this game is just too grindy for me. After playing this long i just feel like this game is a whole lot of tedious grinding for mediocre rewards. I really want to know of any other games like this one. I have heard of Pirates of the Burning Sea, and I may get that now that it is free to play. But I'd like to know of any other alternatives. Google search seems to just be finding me browser based games.

AELARAS

Novice Member

8/12/11 11:56:58 AM#2

i played vco for 2 years and recently i joined potbs...and found the top pirate game till now in existance.its an eve at sea.for me my 2 best mmorpg games right now are eve and potbs.

seraphimz100

Novice Member

11/13/12 7:24:57 PM#3
i been trying to talk my VCO friends into joining pirates of the burning sea with me for months now....lol they wont do it because they have spent thousands in the VCO cash shop