Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,165 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,313
NetGame | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/07)  | Pub:MGame USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Scions of Fate Forum » General Discussion » To play or not to play

2 posts found
  Wildarms444

Apprentice Member

OP  1/30/09 4:30:42 PM#1

Hi, I was very excited about when this game came out and i played it for a good few months. My playing style is usually explore and goof around so I don't do a whole lot of lvling, think i was lvl 19 at my highest.

In my experience this game was great! I loved the quests and yes it was somewhat of a grind fest and slow lvling but it kept me in, Great players if you manage to find one amoung the endless shops and bots.

Pros: So the game looks great, and has cute characters and it's easy to get the hang of.

Cons: Bots, they exist and there is far to many of them. Classes are unbalanced (Hunter reigns supreme) Slow leveling would be a con to many but i don't mind it all that much. Gold spammers galore.

P.S. (this was based off of my personal experience and i did not attempt to join a differen't server. Also i never check back on my posts so a reply is kinda pointless if directed at me

silentkill12

Novice Member

3/13/09 1:24:35 AM#2

My cousin is referring this game to me a long time a go. I couldn't find the download site that time hehe. It seems cool