Trending Games | The Witcher 3 | TERA | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,984,464 Users Online:0
Games:827  Posts:6,433,267
Stainglass Llama Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Stainglass Llama Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Divergence Forum » General Discussion » isnt this a movie?

11 posts found
  MMOExposed

Spotlight Poster

OP  3/24/14 8:37:48 PM#1
isnt this a movie of some kind?

Mtibbs1989

Hard Core Member

3/24/14 8:40:17 PM#2
Originally posted by MMOExposed

I do enjoy to sit back with some popcorn and watch the show unfold with this "project". 

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

strawhat0981

Advanced Member

I want an awesome sci-fi game that is a sandbox...give it to me!!!!

3/24/14 8:43:22 PM#3
Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

I do enjoy to sit back with some popcorn and watch the show unfold with this "project". 

I love popcorn, but doesn't it get stale waiting so long for this guy to at least put up some stuff we want to see? I really want him to have success, I just dont see it coming true.

Mtibbs1989

Hard Core Member

3/24/14 8:45:46 PM#4
Originally posted by strawhat0981

I love popcorn, but doesn't it get stale waiting so long for this guy to at least put up some stuff we want to see? I really want him to have success, I just dont see it coming true.

Luckily there are many other projects I can use my popcorn on while waiting for the story to unfold for this one. ;)

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

strawhat0981

Advanced Member

3/24/14 8:53:10 PM#5

Luckily there are many other projects I can use my popcorn on while waiting for the story to unfold for this one. ;)

If I had to guess I would say that popcorn is ready for AA or the repop! What are you waiting for bro?

Mtibbs1989

Hard Core Member

3/24/14 8:56:58 PM#6

If I had to guess I would say that popcorn is ready for AA or the repop! What are you waiting for bro?

I have about 8-10 games on my radar (even if I don't like them). Games such as Blessed Online, Black Gold, Repop, EQN, Divergence, Shroud of the Avatar, Archage, and many others I can't think of at the moment. 

strawhat0981

Advanced Member

3/24/14 9:06:18 PM#7

I have about 8-10 games on my radar Black Gold

Just so you know I was in the black gold beta....it is pretty bad.

JemAs666

Apprentice Member

3/24/14 9:07:41 PM#8
The movie is called Divergent based on the books by Veronica Roth.  I am pretty sure this game has nothing to do with the books.
  Mtibbs1989

Hard Core Member

3/24/14 9:20:17 PM#9
Originally posted by JemAs666
The movie is called Divergent based on the books by Veronica Roth.  I am pretty sure this game has nothing to do with the books.

Knowing Ethan's shady history with using other companies work as his own artwork. I wouldn't put it past him to use the source material from another writer.

strawhat0981

Advanced Member

3/24/14 9:22:35 PM#10
Originally posted by JemAs666

Knowing Ethan's shady history...

Yea it is hard to trust this person.

polySurface

Novice Member

3/25/14 5:14:57 AM#11

But there's tattoos. Who needs combat you poor babies!

Feydikan sums up Divergence Online development.
"OMG working so hard..pant pant... need sleep... pant pant.... and money... pant pant....keep faith"