Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,166 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,227,009
Stainglass Llama Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Stainglass Llama Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Divergence Forum » General Discussion » What happened to Divergence?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  Fraden

Novice Member

Why am I even typing this?

1/09/14 2:02:09 AM#41
Originally posted by polySurface

Backers have been asked for their opinion on the next cash grab, smite thee who disagrees with the big lama. He has some intelligent backers, unfortunately his ego won’t allow him to not see through his rose colored glasses.

Very Important Poll

Yes he even completely wiped his staff (Helios included) because they advised him to not run another campaign and to instead learn programming himself. Asshat.

(It sucks you dont wanna see it)

polySurface

Advanced Member

1/10/14 10:32:34 PM#42
Delusions of grandeur, i see the thread was removed, one guy summed it up pretty well “Comedy Gold”. Sam will pay Ethan’s house payments and all nancies who disagreed with another cash grab while there is no progress shown have been placed on the naughty list.

Feydikan sums up Divergence Online development.
"OMG working so hard..pant pant... need sleep... pant pant.... and money... pant pant....keep faith"

OG_Zorvan

Apprentice Member

1/10/14 11:02:21 PM#43

Let's see...

In 2006 I called it a scam right off the bat ( when SGL was blatantly using other peoples artwork to show as their own: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/92392

In 2008, I still couldn't believe it was here ( when Ethan decided to charge people $50 to read "patch notes'" ):http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/169867/This-forum-is-still-here.html

And here we are in 2014 and I still can't believe how many gullible idiots still fall for this scam. Especially when all anyone has to do is READ the past 8 years of post in this very forum section.

It truly boggles my mind.

On the other hand, it does provide a good example of why I do NOT "donate" to Kickstarter crap.

EA CEO John Riccitiello's on future microtransactions: "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging."

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search