Trending Games | Dragon Age: Inquisition | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,588 Users Online:0
Games:685  Posts:6,081,964
Cyan Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/08)  | Pub:Cyan Worlds
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Myst Online: URU Live Forum » General Discussion » Uru Live updates not happening, just paid $20 for download and can't play. Help!

2 posts found
  blahmeister

Novice Member

OP  7/15/07 11:59:58 PM#1

I just paid $20 to download Uru Live, but when I start the game up and it checks for updates, nothing happens.  It times out, and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete out of it.  The support site is down as well, when I click on the Support tab it takes me to an internet page that says the site isn't available.  Did I just buy a download for a game that isn't working, or am I doing something wrong?

Rev_Vader

Novice Member

7/30/07 9:55:19 PM#2

It doesn't cost anything to download Uru Live. You can play it for free as a visitor. Or you can sign up as a full explorer for just 99 cents for your first month.

(For more information, go to www.mystonline.com .)

If you've actually downloaded the expansion pack for the single-player game, unfortunately there is no longer any connection between the two. Ubi Soft was the original publisher of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst and Uru Live - but Ubi cancelled Uru Live three years ago before it actually began.

GameTap is the new publisher of the new Myst Online: Uru Live - and this new online Uru client has been significantly reworked since then.