Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Pirate101 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,648 Users Online:0
Games:752  Posts:6,270,251
Lockpick Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/10/11)  | Pub:Paradox Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  ZeroBoogie

Novice Member

It's My Way Or The Highway...

OP  12/16/08 2:10:14 AM#1

WOW  Thank you so much to MMORPG and Dreamlords, as i'm one of the lucky winners in the contest  thank you again.

ZeroBoogie

NRGrush

Novice Member

12/19/08 7:49:38 AM#2

grats to you! i also won and i dont even play the game xD, but since i won i gave it a try and im finding it pretty cool. btw did you get your prize yet? on the confirmation page were u supposed to put your aeria games info there or this site's?

NRGrush Xfire Miniprofile
  ZeroBoogie

Novice Member

OP  12/19/08 8:47:56 AM#3

Well actually no, i dont play the game either, and since i'm to busy working right now, i'll give it a try after the holidays, i'll have more time for me to play and get my prize, i'll make sure to get it by this monday, in case it disapear before i can play the game, then i'll let you know how it went.

Cursedsei

Advanced Member

12/22/08 12:42:44 AM#4

I won too, and I'm curious as well as to where my prize is, and how do i redeem it if needed? I was told I'd get an email or something, but since then I've recieved nothing.