Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,789,193 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,620
NetGame | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 07/31/06)  | Pub:MGame USA, Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hero Online Forum » General Discussion » Worst Game Ever

9 Pages First « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Search
165 posts found
  lalabunnybr

Novice Member

10/29/08 3:37:28 PM#161

errr yea there's some who love it, some who hate it, some who just dont know what to do with it, Me on the other hand i used to love the game, the only game i stayed the longest was Hero Online, and put alot of real money in that game too, but after getting higher and higher lvl(when its supose to make you wanna play more, it made me wanna play less), it got boring, it was all about grinding, maps are kinda small so you have to fight real hard with the "bots" for a grinding spot even then they'll ks you anyways. and when i say small maps i mean maps for ur current level are small, like BM top for example, too small and packed with bots. But anyways, got to lvl 65, was trying hard to get to lvl 70 before quiting, but just couldnt do it..lol..even tho i had everything a person would want in that game, HT pets, HT rare items and devine pets, it still wasnt enough to make me wanna continue playing it. It just got boring, hero used to be fun, but its just not that fun anymore, me and my group of friends were all lvl 60+, actually i was the lowest lvl of the gang..lol..But we all quit, went searching for some better games, and let me tell you there's better f2p games out there for sure!! Never went back to hero again.

Hero is a fairly good game, but its nothing "special", its not the type of f2p you can go and say.."oh yea this is the one". So thats my experience with the game, got tired, got bored...went looking for some better and never went back!

* Altho i gtg say there was a time where i just logged in hero to chat...lol..the community was that good^^. Found some good friends through hero.

Calintz333

Apprentice Member

TWILIGHT ONION!

2/25/09 8:30:13 PM#162

I some what agree with the OP but Not quite. I only played the game up to level 30 and I can say I was not having fun. Its to much of a grind to few quests and yes a bit to far in between for my taste. The graphics imo are beyond terrible as well. The game play is simply very outdated graphics are outdated everything about this game is very outdated. If this was the year 2003 I would probably be enjoying this game but its the year 2009, Right now this game is not even good enough to be a secondary mmorpg. Simply put its not fun to go back THIS much when you have experienced some new mmorpg features.

I would only recommend this game to people who would enjoy an upgrade from a game like Runescape or Gaia online.

Calintz333

Apprentice Member

TWILIGHT ONION!

6/16/09 8:15:46 PM#163

Hmmm playing a  bit more level 32 now...not to fun still.

oddjobs74

Novice Member

6/16/09 8:19:23 PM#164

I did not read the OP but the OP is not correct..The worst game everis Darkfail. This is undisputable.

Feldron

Novice Member

OP  6/08/10 1:35:46 PM#165

this tread start before darkfall was released

9 Pages First « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Search