Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,435 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,247,454
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » Guild Board » Primus, a Legion on Tiamat now recruiting Asmos!

3 posts found
  Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  1/05/14 9:18:36 AM#1

Hail fellow Asmos!

Primus, a Level 5 and growing Legion with over 115 members, is mainly a group of active returning players that is looking to top off our ranks.  I played at release, started a Legion, then later gave up on the game due to lack of content. The content has come.......let me tell you what! There is now so many quests that it is overwhelming at times.

I started Primus in hope that I would find like minded gamers.......I did. We have a wonderfully solid core of people who love the game and love to help.

Here is our recruitment thread at the main Aion site  http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=123469

Also our new website (under construction) http://primus-legion.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=357923

We are recruiting all classes and all levels. We have NO silly elitist rules or requirements.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Whisper or mail in game, Battletorn, Teriax, Teriac, Elathiel, Aunora, AmmaLee, or ElenroaLifemend for an invite!

Blood for Blood

Ppiper

Advanced Member

1/05/14 9:26:36 AM#2
what's the population like in AION anymore?
  Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  1/06/14 3:03:14 AM#3
Originally posted by Ppiper
what's the population like in AION anymore?

I'd go as far as saying "crowded" on Tiamat.

People everywhere.... :)