Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,818,298 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,272
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » Guild Board » Torm's Super Awesome Team

8 posts found
  Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  7/05/09 12:43:48 PM#1

Torm's Super Awesome Team got it's start on the Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums. We are a community of like minded gamers that are more or less part of the "anti-guild." We are gamers that do not need to be told how to play the game that WE each pay for ourselves. We do not have a bunch of silly rules and regulations that try to control what, when, where, and how you do things. We play these games to have fun and that's the bottom line.

Our team actually got our name as a joke, I started this guild as a mockery, a mockery of all those other super serious guilds out there that only want to "dominate" and prove just how super awesome they are. The name was a joke at first, but it caught on and people really liked it, so now it is here to stay.

We all tend to have a sense of humor, nobody in our guild takes themselves seriously, and we love to cut up and laugh. We are a mature group of gamers that like to act immature at times. Yes when you visit our boards you will see cursing. Yes, you will see a few rants, rants are good for the soul and they are all done in the spirit of fun. Torm's Super Awesome Team is no place for the uptight.

We will have characters of all races and classes and will play on both sides. Nobody should be limited to what they can play just because of some silly little tag above their avatar.

Feel free to visit us at http://www.gamestreet.net/guilds/822 if you would like more information.

*Disclaimer, our forums do contain curse words, so no need to visit if you are easily offended*

Thank you all for looking and I hope to see you all at release!!

Okay for some reason it won't let me link to the site properly, you will have to copy-paste it.

Cailieg

Novice Member

7/05/09 1:22:45 PM#2

Hey Torm, it's Alexis, Cailieg/Caille from the SW:TOR forums, good to see you here mate.

Alexis Diana Dority

*smiles*

Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  7/06/09 2:35:22 AM#3

Hey there Alexis, Cailieg/Caille!! ;)

Good to see you here as well, will you be playing Aion? I am a bit shocked at how much I enjoyed myself in game. I see this game going places.

Cailieg

Novice Member

7/06/09 2:52:50 PM#4

Yes Torm, Aion is where I will be until TOR launches and perhaps even after.

They both offer vastly different things I enjoy in games, and oddly I see myself in the future keeping up 3+ games for different "kicks"

TOR for my BW/KoToR/SW kick and some good old story driven pve fun with pvp as a side.

Aion for my RvR fantasy and some enjoyable basic MMO gameplay

and MO for my sandbox, hardcore pvp

WoDO or TSW for my Cthulu/Modern Horror fix

I enjoy all the styles of gameplay people so claim cannot exist, I love hardcore crafting, hardcore pve, hardcore pvp, sandbox, themepark, themebox, sandpark, space, fantasy, elves, no elves, guns, dragons, spells, you name it whatever you want, if the game is presented well I will probably give it a shot and enjoy it for what it is.

Alexis

*Smiles*

Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  7/17/09 10:37:02 AM#5

Nothing wrong with that!

I think it is rather silly when people say you can only play one game, or play one side, and if you like one thing it automatically makes you hate something else.

People are dorks though, do your thing and have fun, that's all that matters.

Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  9/08/09 6:15:23 PM#6

Open beta is going rather well.

We are on the Kaisinel server for now, my name in game is Tyre.

Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  9/24/09 4:23:07 PM#7

Just as an update the in game Legion name is Temple.

We are playing on the Kaisinel server on the Elyos faction.

You can whisper Torm, Cyric, or Dhea for an invite. Also want to give a big welcome to all our new members.

Torm_Is_Here

Novice Member

OP  1/05/14 9:21:23 AM#8

New Legion is called Primus and is on the Tiamat server.

Yell at me, Battletorn for an invite :)