Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Marvel Heroes | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,135 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,164
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » General Discussion » Population of Servers.

4 posts found
  ARabidPuma

Novice Member

OP  12/03/13 2:57:15 PM#1

Hey guys,

So I am in an MMO lull and figured I'd give Aion another shot (haven't played since 2010ish).  I was just wondering what server had the biggest population.  I was looking around on the forum on the actual site, but everyone there just kept shouting "The game is dead, The game is dead."  So for those of you who still play.  What would be the recommended server to play on? 

marz.at.play

Apprentice Member

nanu nanu

12/11/13 2:45:55 PM#2
Fast track server. No other way to play. Everyone is one it from all the other servers (if you're leveling up).

wormed

Hard Core Member

12/11/13 3:10:57 PM#3
Originally posted by marz.at.play
Fast track server. No other way to play. Everyone is one it from all the other servers (if you're leveling up).

Haha, that didn't help him much, did it? And what happens after he's done leveling? Which of the servers is most populated? I haven't played Aion in probably a year+ now so I have no idea but to say the game is dead is a ridiculous accusation. When Aion went F2P, it exploded, and they're keeping the server #'s down. I think you'd be safe on any of them really. Israphel was definitely good when I played.

Sovrath

Elite Member

12/11/13 3:24:18 PM#4

Hello OP,

this will give you an idea of the breakdown. However, I wonder if it is characters made as opposed to "active players".

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/server/

The Elyos seem to be outnumbering the Asmodeans and NC Soft has done quite a lot to encourage Asmodean leveling, even offering more xp and gear incentives.