Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,259 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,670
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » General Discussion » Aion 4.0 Gunslinger Sunday Conversation First 17 Levels

4 posts found
  Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

OP  6/30/13 12:33:21 PM#1

Aion Gunslinger

For this weeks sunday convo. We are going to look at Aion 4.0 and it's new gunslinger class. I am a old school aion player. I however bowed out on the game a year ago around lvl 54. I do regret doing that because the game seems like it's back on track. At any rate here is the first 17 lvls of gunslinger.

I try to keep SC videos a little more personal and fun. And I do apologize for the length feel free to skip around. I just wanted to show a little more of the game and have fun with it. I didn't show a lot of the games quest and combat. No need to spoiler it if you want to experience it all for yourself. Just brief moments to give you a idea.

Sovrath

Elite Member

6/30/13 12:38:17 PM#2

thanks for the video, will give it more of a listen when I get back from the movies.

I actually made a gunslinger and a Bard character. Female gunslinger and male bard. Why male bard? Because it's absurd.

It's just ridiculous. So there's a part of me that thinks it's hysterical. And disturbing.

Also, funny enough, I majored in Harp for several years in college.

Moodsor

Hard Core Member

6/30/13 1:04:57 PM#3

If only EU didnt get completly screwed over on this game, I might have given it another look, but Gameforge is the most incompetent publisher ever.

- Worse f2p model

- Patches months later

- No XP boost on our fast track server

- Horrible support

The list just gets longer with every passing day.

Shadanwolf

Apprentice Member

7/07/13 2:52:24 PM#4
I've made a gunslinger and taken him to 22. I would say overall I'm pleased with the class .I'm anxious to get to 25 for the aethercannon.Then I'll have a more definitive thought on the class.