Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,790,277 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,194,018
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » Guild Board » ~Akasha~ Welcoming New/Returning Players

2 posts found
  Arenthas

Advanced Member

From C:\ to shining C:\

OP  9/18/10 8:25:37 PM#1

Akasha would like to open it's doors and welcome new and returning members to our Legion. We welcome all levels and any who are interested are encouraged to apply or speak to me in game. 

Akasha is a small and growing Legion, comprised of a small group of friends interested in meeting new people and making more friends along the way. The best part of our small community are the interest we take into each others care and company. We are helpful, independent, dependable, and provide assistance when needed. We are a drama-free Legion that respects it's members and aim to have a good time.

Akasha is the Sanskrit word meaning "aether" in both its elemental and mythological senses. In Hindi and Gujarati, Akasha literally means "Sky". 

If you are interested in joining, feel free to apply or message me in game. I'd be more than happy to chat. Cheers and thanks for your interest in Akasha! 

http://akasha.mmoguildsites.com

Come check us out! We are located on the Siel server.

Adren

Apprentice Member

4/12/13 11:48:56 AM#2
what faction are u?