Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,303 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,653
Aion (Aion)
NCSoft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Aion Forum » General Discussion » Aion - Exclusive Pet Giveaway ( Screenshot Contest )

8 posts found
  IceAge

Advanced Member

OP  4/26/12 2:53:32 AM#1

Yes! I am giving away my pet serial number! I decided to left Aion behinde, since Ncsoft descided to sell EU players to ... *a (non)company* ( I know, I said this before) . So I just pre-purchase GW2 which means I will be playing in this weekend beta and i'll also buy D3 , so no "Aion love" for me anymore.

Contest : No, is not about guessing a number from X to X, is about a screen shot contest. Why? This pet is kinda worth it, since he dedect enemys and also loot for you :)

The contest starts .. now and ends when GW2 beta ends, meaning Sunday, April 29, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7) . After that please allow 24 hours to announce the winner.

Main theme : A screenshot with your house ( in-game house :) ) or a PvP ( no duel ) screen shot. The best looking , innovating, surprising , etc, screen wins :)

Rules: Let the best Asmo or Elyos win !

I will summon Sovrath to be a part of the jury ( if he wants of course ) , as I guess he's still playing the game or at-least he enjoyed :)

Good luck!

EDIT: Informations about pet!

Pink Merek: Ability (Looting, Warning), Pink Mereks alert you when they detect enemies and pick up items during battle.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Dragonflykm

Apprentice Member

4/26/12 6:01:18 AM#2

It's nice of you to allow people like myself to recieve a code when they missed out. Being in Australia, I often miss things due to time difference.

I would have really liked to get this pet code. It would be great on all my chars. I have send you a picture. I hope you like it.

onlyyoursj

Novice Member

4/26/12 7:21:15 AM#3

Inside my studio. c =

Outside my studio. <3

Me and my butler <3

There isn't anything much about my studio but I hope you liked it.

I'm gonna do everything just to get that pet. :<

I appreciate your hubleness. :D Thank God that he sent ya. :D

IceAge

Advanced Member

OP  4/26/12 4:09:28 PM#4
Originally posted by Dragonflykm

It's nice of you to allow people like myself to recieve a code when they missed out. Being in Australia, I often miss things due to time difference.

I would have really liked to get this pet code. It would be great on all my chars. I have send you a picture. I hope you like it.

Thanks!

Well, I hope is not a kinky picture, lol ! Joking!

Hence, please post the screenshot here, so that everyone should see it ( as "onlyyoursj" did ) . So no PM shots, just post them all here!

PS: Only 1 picture will enter the contest, so if you post more, just make a note on the one you want to have it as "official screen shot" .

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

Slumber69

Novice Member

4/28/12 11:51:11 PM#5

Figured I would add a few variety pics. My wife and I both play Aion. 

PS. Just noticed it said to place as single pic, so I choose the Baluar w/wings :P

millanne

Novice Member

4/29/12 10:42:26 AM#6

Yay welcome to my poorly decorated studio, it's even not a house ! D:

I'm Millanne from Israphel server xD. I'm new to AION and having a really nice experience with the game :P

Zoyita

Novice Member

4/30/12 2:18:50 PM#7
Aion game got sold to other company? :3
Zoyita Xfire Miniprofile
  IceAge

Advanced Member

OP  5/03/12 9:56:37 AM#8

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late reply. Hence, and the winner is ... Slumber69. You have 24h to post a reply here , or PM , so I know that you still check those forums, as you just made an account only for Aion pets from mmorpg contest :)

If not, I will chose other winner.

See ya!