Trending Games | Dragon Age: Inquisition | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,591 Users Online:0
Games:685  Posts:6,081,985
Fury (FRY)
Auran
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 10/16/07)  | Pub:Gamecock Media
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Fury Forum » General Discussion » ......No wonder Fury is not doing good

4 posts found
  UpskirtPower

Novice Member

OP  5/04/08 8:44:08 AM#1

......no wonder fury is not doing good and underrated. its cause in their official website..... they dont even have a download button anywhere i check and check and dont see. how can they suck in  players like that?

User Deleted
5/04/08 8:49:01 AM#2

http://www.unleashthefury.com/free2play/

not very bright are you

but the game does suck

UpskirtPower

Novice Member

OP  5/04/08 8:57:54 AM#3

i dont balme myself for not being bright. the site is so not user friendly..... why not show a big download button on the front page like other games? or atleast just have it easy to locate.

ahhhh ok.... so the fornt page.... the square that says:

"FURY

free to play

free to download

free forever"

who wouldnt miss it? it doesnt even look clickable. should of atleast add "download here"

MatriarcheX

Novice Member

'Blood and Fire! War On Wings, we are Amazonian!'

5/05/08 10:05:19 AM#4

There is also a sticky on this forum to lead you to a reliable download link. Typically when you use your mouse and it turns into a hand from a pointer it means a picture is clickable.

p.s. Hey Housam how long do you think your rig will last? it sounds really good, if its still good after 3 years, I'd like to make one exactly the same :)