Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Hearthstone | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,894 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,462
UBIPort Inc.
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 2006)  | Pub:UBIPort Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  Dougall

Novice Member

1/25/07 6:42:15 AM#21

i just made it to rank 4 level 75 when there was a problem with the vail server ,i logged on and almost had a fit seeing my char was level 37 lost all my items that didn`t drop at the time even made myself a warriors long bow + 9 and  a +10 dark elf bow after loseing so many items upgradeing.the only good thing that came out of the rollback the gms give me 253k cash shop money and you can get 4.5mill in game for only 6k  spent 10 pounds on this game not sure if it was a mistake buy the gms or they where trying to keep ppl happy but i give it all away and quit nothing changed with this game after a year of playing apart from ppl not being able to steal your drops anyone that says this game is being developed is talking crap, not many skills and to much grind pvp is poor they can just jump on there horses and run at the high levels there where hackers all over the place even the hackers would spread lies about other honest ppl cheating f**king communists only thing that kept me playing was the strong mature guild i was in.

Dougall

Novice Member

1/25/07 6:53:28 AM#22
oi a game with pvp and you can teleport bad idea bad game
  Fatamorgana

Novice Member

1/28/07 8:18:04 AM#23

I downloaded this sometime ago played it a while,didn't impress me.Now months later i logged in again and for my surprise i enjoyed my time because i actually played and talk with someone,it made forget the bad things and play.
Maybe thiss isn't so bad game after all

cityoftroy

Novice Member

5/06/07 3:08:37 PM#24
i have play this game its good and bad good becuase u earn money and a items really easy but bad cuz hard to lvl up hard to gain skills hard game low ppl so i have rate it :6.0 and dont forget its bad andsucks music wtf!
  Saiaxis

Novice Member

Melandru guide my footsteps, Dwayna guide my heart

7/27/07 6:50:58 PM#25
Originally posted by Artemiz
As the first person to post in this forum I would like to say this game isnt that great.

one year on... this comment is very appropriate. it has gone downhill since this person has tried it, and this is coming from someone who was a big supporter of it (KiaoRayne)

TheHelper

Novice Member

8/16/07 10:01:14 PM#26

The game sucked. Period.

Squally09

Novice Member

Wewt

12/15/07 9:41:58 AM#27

i have been playing this game since it started and all the games i see you people play i have tried none can stand up to the amount of fun i have had on Deicide, this game not only has some of the best graphics and pvp system for a free game it is not impossible to lvl up and its just a good game so stop your complaining already.

crunchyblack

Apprentice Member

1/26/08 3:46:27 PM#28

best graphics and best pvp...what are you smoking (share pls)

i played this game for a few days, no quests, crummy graphics, terrible gameplay mechanics (read about it in the other thread its really true about getting hit by a mob when your very far from it)

how can pvp be "best for a free game" when game mechanics are crap?

wizardsleeve

Novice Member

7/24/08 11:40:01 PM#29

anyone notice the name? deicide is like homicide, except killing a deity, which is a god.

deicide is a band too. anyway, that's why this game interested me, it looks like it blows though!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search